OT: Falling For A Boy Makes You Crazzzy!

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :huh:

I do believe this thread has been officially hijacked!! :laugh:

Hey...does that make me a troll? I'm not sure of the hijacking hierarchy-- :tongue:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Well, gee, fellas-- I tried shuttin' up through the whole darn thread-- I finally popped. My bad. :embarassed: :wink:
    I pretty much agreed with you on what you said about the original poster, it was that later stuff that was getting a little too heated. That is exactly why I DIDN'T post to the original one, I'm afraid I wouldn't have been so nice. I have a 22 year old daughter, no kids, not married but she hangs with the wrong crowd and all that rapper homeboy stuff and it just drives me crazy!!! Enough said!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Well, gee, fellas-- I tried shuttin' up through the whole darn thread-- I finally popped. My bad. :embarassed: :wink:
    I pretty much agreed with you on what you said about the original poster, it was that later stuff that was getting a little too heated. That is exactly why I DIDN'T post to the original one, I'm afraid I wouldn't have been so nice. I have a 22 year old daughter, no kids, not married but she hangs with the wrong crowd and all that rapper homeboy stuff and it just drives me crazy!!! Enough said!!!!!!

Okay, then-- me too-- :wink:

Best wishes for your daughter-- do we ever get to not worry about them? Yipes.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Where is MissMustard when I need her!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

COME BACK POUPON! I have no one to discuss bedazzled abacuses with!! :cry:

She closed her account. :ohwell:
    Dang it!!!!! :frown:
  • memaw66
    Options

Okay, then-- me too-- :wink:

Afraid not! Once a mom. forever a mom!!!! They may leave home but they never leave your heart!
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    OMG.....that really hit my heart Memaw:heart: My little guy left me at 8 years old and so true, always always always will be in my heart:cry::brokenheart: :heart: :heart: So true, once a mommy always a mommy...I find when someone needs a bandaid I somehow always have one handy...:tongue: any sort of mommy thing like that...I can smile at it most times but I'd much rather still be a Mommy:frown: :ohwell:

Time does help with healing, but ohhhhhhh how I'd love my little guy:smooched: back for anything in the world:cry::brokenheart: :heart: :heart:

Afraid not! Once a mom. forever a mom!!!! They may leave home but they never leave your heart!
  • memaw66
    Options
    OMG.....that really hit my heart Memaw:heart: My little guy left me at 8 years old and so true, always always always will be in my heart:cry::brokenheart: :heart: :heart: So true, once a mommy always a mommy...I find when someone needs a bandaid I somehow always have one handy...:tongue: any sort of mommy thing like that...I can smile at it most times but I'd much rather still be a Mommy:frown: :ohwell:
    OMG!! I am so sorry. I didn't mean to open old wounds! I know where ever your little guy is, he knows you loved him and still love him today!!!!

[/quote] Afraid not! Once a mom. forever a mom!!!! They may leave home but they never leave your heart!
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options

popcorn2.gif

ROFL.
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    BeGorgeous- I just noticed your profile says you hate people who make promises they don't keep. What are marriage vows but the biggest promise you'll ever make? Can I suggest counselling for you and your husband? Together and individually. I don't say this to be insulting, but as you have children together, you really can't be on/off/on/off all the time. It's one thing to mess each other around; another to mess kids around. You both need to figure out what you want and right now, you two don't seem to be doing that. Maybe some objective help would be of use. All the best to you; I hope you get things sorted really soon
  • flcaoh
    Options
    BeGorgeous- I just noticed your profile says you hate people who make promises they don't keep. What are marriage vows but the biggest promise you'll ever make? Can I suggest counselling for you and your husband? Together and individually. I don't say this to be insulting, but as you have children together, you really can't be on/off/on/off all the time. It's one thing to mess each other around; another to mess kids around. You both need to figure out what you want and right now, you two don't seem to be doing that. Maybe some objective help would be of use. All the best to you; I hope you get things sorted really soon

Might I suggest getting your relationship figured out and stable before your children are old enough to really notice what's going on. Kids are smart and pick up on drama quicker than you might think. Issues between you and your husband WILL affect your children.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    facepalm2ic7copyrl2.jpg
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    song bird---:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LoveConquersAll ---- so sorry for your loss - with the sadness you have had in the past, you sure are a great source of positivity!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Time does help with healing, but ohhhhhhh how I'd love my little guy:smooched: back for anything in the world:cry::brokenheart: :heart: :heart:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/32454-show-off?hl=mommy+stories#posts-319267
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I messed the quote up but anyone offering their condolences, you may want to read this first!!:explode:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/32454-show-off?hl=mommy+stories#posts-319267
  • TudorRose
    Options
    I messed the quote up but anyone offering their condolences, you may want to read this first!!:explode:

Somewhat confused. (Bear of very little brain)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

In light of the earlier post it would seem as if this board and its members are being played for fools and attention...kinda sad.
  • flcaoh
    Options

Yeah... me too. :ohwell:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Tudor... Love_Conquers is Fitness Chick. She just claimed to have had a son that died..a few months back she had posted on the "Show Off" thread that she was never a mom and never had kids and even thought of making one up once. I am appalled that someone would make up such a horrible story just to get sympathy from others! :explode:
  • TudorRose
    Options
    *Shrugs* Somone asks, I shall answer. It provides me with means of procrastination and who knows what's going on behind the avators and screen names? and if the advice goes unheeded or is unneeded by the original poster, maybe someone else can gain from it. Even if that someone is just me, figuring things out as I write.
    Besides, it was totally worth it just for that lion :tongue:

(Sorry, I'm in a very odd mood tonight)
This discussion has been closed.