OT: Falling For A Boy Makes You Crazzzy!

Options

Replies

• TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Tudor... Love_Conquers is Fitness Chick. She just claimed to have had a son that died..a few months back she had posted on the "Show Off" thread that she was never a mom and never had kids and even thought of making one up once. I am appalled that someone would make up such a horrible story just to get sympathy from others! :explode:

I don't know the full story- none of us but LCA/FC can know.
    I once had a friend who lied through her teeth for sympathy and attention- sad thing was, her life was pretty dire as it was, but she was unwilling to tell the truth as to why she needed help- just that she did need help and tried to get it in any way possible. If I can support and forgive her, then why should I condemn a bunch of people online for the same thing but which affects me a lot less? (This is of course my own response. I respect anyone else who feels hurt of upset by this. My own experiences aren't universal.) Personally, I'm here to lose weight- anything else on MFP is a minor subplot.

Gosh, I'm being horribly Zen tonight. It scares me slightly.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    OMG....How could anyone lie about that!...it took me a good 3-4 minutes to put together the two people and the comments made!!! That is disgusting, good to know, makes me want to reach in here and smack her.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    *Shrugs* Somone asks, I shall answer. It provides me with means of procrastination and who knows what's going on behind the avators and screen names? and if the advice goes unheeded or is unneeded by the original poster, maybe someone else can gain from it. Even if that someone is just me, figuring things out as I write.
    Besides, it was totally worth it just for that lion :tongue:

(Sorry, I'm in a very odd mood tonight)

LOL, the facepalm pretty much covers how I feel about most people. But I'm a cynical retail employee/slave.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Tudor... Love_Conquers is Fitness Chick. She just claimed to have had a son that died..a few months back she had posted on the "Show Off" thread that she was never a mom and never had kids and even thought of making one up once. I am appalled that someone would make up such a horrible story just to get sympathy from others! :explode:

I don't know the full story- none of us but LCA/FC can know.
    I once had a friend who lied through her teeth for sympathy and attention- sad thing was, her life was pretty dire as it was, but she was unwilling to tell the truth as to why she needed help- just that she did need help and tried to get it in any way possible. If I can support and forgive her, then why should I condemn a bunch of people online for the same thing but which affects me a lot less? (This is of course my own response. I respect anyone else who feels hurt of upset by this. My own experiences aren't universal.) Personally, I'm here to lose weight- anything else on MFP is a minor subplot.

Gosh, I'm being horribly Zen tonight. It scares me slightly.

being "Zen" is a good thing...not many of us are capable of getting close but it is a peaceful pursuit
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I hope that's not true. Maybe it's a misunderstanding.
  • TudorRose
    Options
    I'm not normally Zen. I normally live up to the red-headed Aries thing to an insane degree. Can an excess of caffeine mellow you out? Or maybe my little (*ahem*) tantrum earlier got everything out of me...
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Well, the words are her own..take 'em or leave 'em.
  • TudorRose
    Options
    Who knows. It could be a mum who lost her child young and now wishes to still be a part of that community. I try not to leap to conclusions. (It just shocks me that for once I'm succeeding in my endeavors.)
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    **Scratching my head**

Just by the post how do you know she is FC and not who she says she is? We really don't know anyone behind these screen names and profile pics and avatars

I thought Fitness Chick was good-

I am so confused
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Who knows. It could be a mum who lost her child young and now wishes to still be a part of that community. I try not to leap to conclusions. (It just shocks me that for once I'm succeeding in my endeavors.)

That's what I was thinking too.
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

I don't even know why I am replying to such a cold hearted post that someone mean spirited apparently chose to pull up from the files for fun or some such, boredom pershaps?? Well frankly ppl I don't find this fun in the slightest and I don't find it amusing, so glad some of you appear to find someone's past pain so delightful ....you've opened up a deep wound here tonight....none of you know anything about. Does anyone have ANYTHING else to do in life besides worry SO MUCH ABOUT MINE??

I am not a mother currently as I lost my only son But I once was If someone says do you have any children...it's always always a difficult choice to say yes or no....if yes then the questions of how old etc. begin and it's very very hard. I f I say no, then I feel I am cheating him but I then don't have to deal with the painful questions.

I haven't been a Mother since my son died at 8 years of age at the hands of his birthfather ...yes it was child abuse... a very very difficult time in my life. Now it brought up for all to see on a fitness board?? Why doubt someone when they have dealt with pain, have any of you lost your child that are judging me? No likely, for someone that had I hardly think they'd be on message board stirring up old wounds on another.

wow, the drama just never stops here does it?

I really really enjoy friends I've made on tthe group on the Mom's thread (I know them from various places on this board)....when I said imaginary, I meant a child in a sense that I could hang with my friends on the thread that's for Mom's only (it was a joke of sorts...as was the kitties story..it was lighthearted, those of you reading more into it, simply might think of getting more of a life than tearing down mine ....it blesses my heart to see young mothers taking such wonderful care of their little ones. Others pulling there hair out but still Mothering so well...

I don't owe ANY of you an explanation....and frankly I am here for my fitness/health not to start any more drama...there's been far to much of that here in the past.

Please....if we don't have thing kind to say....do we need to utter a word at all???
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    An explaination was posted on another thread, but it really saddens me that one had to be posted in the first place... Sometimes it's easy to get a little (or a lot) caught up when we can't see the effects of what we write... It's hard to read a person's face when there isn't one available to look at.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    **Scratching my head**

Just by the post how do you know she is FC and not who she says she is? We really don't know anyone behind these screen names and profile pics and avatars

I am so confused

they are the same person... as far as I know she hasn't tried to hide that though. I think she announced it in her first post back. I don't know, I wouldn't assume having been a mom is a lie. It's not really something that would come up often if it's a bad memory (his passing, not his life)
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    It took too long for me to type...
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Thank you! :heart: :cry: :brokenheart: :heart:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    **Scratching my head**

I am so confused

they are the same person... as far as I know she hasn't tried to hide that though. I think she announced it in her first post back. I don't know, I wouldn't assume having been a mom is a lie. It's not really something that would come up often if it's a bad memory (his passing, not his life)
    :cry: :heart:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

That's what I was thinking too.
    :heart: :cry:
  • TudorRose
    Options
    Okay, Zen-time is over. Let's stop this, okay? No fighting, it's not why we're here
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

I don't even know why I am replying to such a cold hearted post that someone mean spirited apparently chose to pull up from the files for fun or some such, boredom pershaps?? Well frankly ppl I don't find this fun in the slightest and I don't find it amusing, so glad some of you appear to find someone's past pain so delightful ....you've opened up a deep wound here tonight....none of you know anything about. Does anyone have ANYTHING else to do in life besides worry SO MUCH ABOUT MINE??

I am not a mother currently as I lost my only son But I once was If someone says do you have any children...it's always always a difficult choice to say yes or no....if yes then the questions of how old etc. begin and it's very very hard. I f I say no, then I feel I am cheating him but I then don't have to deal with the painful questions.

I haven't been a Mother since my son died at 8 years of age at the hands of his birthfather ...yes it was child abuse... a very very difficult time in my life. Now it brought up for all to see on a fitness board?? Why doubt someone when they have dealt with pain, have any of you lost your child that are judging me? No likely, for someone that had I hardly think they'd be on message board stirring up old wounds on another.

wow, the drama just never stops here does it?

I really really enjoy friends I've made on tthe group on the Mom's thread (I know them from various places on this board)....when I said imaginary, I meant a child in a sense that I could hang with my friends on the thread that's for Mom's only (it was a joke of sorts...as was the kitties story..it was lighthearted, those of you reading more into it, simply might think of getting more of a life than tearing down mine ....it blesses my heart to see young mothers taking such wonderful care of their little ones. Others pulling there hair out but still Mothering so well...

I don't owe ANY of you an explanation....and frankly I am here for my fitness/health not to start any more drama...there's been far to much of that here in the past.

Please....if we don't have thing kind to say....do we need to utter a word at all???

:heart:

I'm glad you're back, FC. :flowerforyou:

I think this is sort of an 'insert foot into mouth' scenario.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Im still confused- If FC is Love conquers All then why did FC close her account because of drama- that was such a big ordeal-
This discussion has been closed.