OT: Falling For A Boy Makes You Crazzzy!

Options

Replies

• MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Sounds like too much drama for me- I don't have time for stuff like that-

Ok but I do have a question the Mike guy did you say that you have been talking to him for a couple of weeks? and if so your husband is cool with that?

My husband would flip his lid-

we were....or are seperated (gunna talk about it later tonight)
    so i was seeing like 4 or 5 guys during that time

My husband doesn't play and he would be damned if he was hanging out with someone that I talked to regardless if we were seperated hell even divorced it would have to be alot longer until he accepted something like that- Same goes for me it all comes down to respect.

I mean no disrespect to you- but just reading your post and lookin at your profile and you talking about your new confidence you need to be careful- when it comes to everything men,partying, and life in general- You already have 3 babies at a young age im sure you don't want to get prego right away-You don't want to get a bad reputation.You are now a role model if you don't want your kids doing it when they get older then you shouldn't do it either you need to lead by example--

i have 1 kid...and 2 step kids
    but ive been there from day 1 with the 2 step kids
    16mos old and 3year old
    they all get treated the same....and all call me mom
    biirth or not...all three are my kids

long story short
    there mom had them and dumped them on my husband
    he took both of them home from the hossy alone

they were not married just hooked up on a regular basis...no strings attached
    and got two babies from it...that he was gonna raise alone
    my family and my husbands family grew up together
    so ive always been in both kids life
    not as mommy from the start with talon...but as mommy from the start with alli
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I have no advice or words of comfort to offer you that would not come across as harsh/cruel.
    So, I will venture none. :flowerforyou:

I do hope things work out for the best of your family.
    Your husband does seem very smart, wise, and loves you very much...don't take that for granted.

Find peace....
    :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Anything I could add would seem caustic or rude....I wish the best for your children though.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I have no advice or words of comfort to offer you that would not come across as harsh/cruel.
    So, I will venture none. :flowerforyou:

You said a MOUTH ful!!!!!

Following Bunny's advice and leaving this _______ thread. :noway: :noway:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    in my honest opinion it sounds like a "REBOUND"-

as far as you becoming seperated because you wanted to be single I don't know your situation by any means but "The grass is always greener on the other side until you get there"

Marriage isn't easy it is isn't meant to be easy but to have that commitment with someone-

If your not into love and all the gushy things then why did you get married? (it isn't my business its a retorical question)

just because he hasn't come at you like other guys doesn't mean he isn't trying to get in your pants some guys play the game differently then others--

I must put a spin.........I think you are being completley immature personally and that your husband will eventually lock the door and turn the porch lights off if you keep bouncing back and forth. Is it really fair to do this to him, your kids and yourself? Your young, but just because someone makes your tummy feel funny and then turns out to be a loser does not mean you should be bouncing back to your husband everytime, it sounds like you are looking for a free pass to be dishonest and disloyal and then when you find that it wasn't so great you expect your husband to let you come back......when will this end?

I noticed in your porfile, you mention alot about your self centeredness, and your views are much the same as most your age. Adult life has not sunk in yet.......you mention about being kind and being kind to people, but I don't really think by what you are saying here that you are being kind to anyone....including yourself.

I am not gonna sugar coat it, you have put it out here for all of us to read and comment on.

The grass may be greener on the otherside.....................but it too needs to be mowed......

Good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, you've lost a ton of weight and you're a very pretty girl. But you're letting it go to your head and you're forgetting about your priorities.

Don't get me wrong, I know what it's like, I was ALWAYS fat. Now when I walk down the street, I feel the eyes on me and it feels NICE. But I have my priorities and I will never forget them.

You are young and you are allowed to make mistakes but please try to stop making such big ones. Your husband, now matter how much he loves your guts (:laugh: ) will eventually give up on you. ANd guess what? Only one of those kids is yours whether you've been mommy from the start or not. If this marriage ends badly, you have no rights over the other 2 kids, whom you seem to love very much. I think that would be really sad. for you, but also for them. Don't do that to them. If your marriage is over, let it be over, in a civil way. In a mature way. If not then stop with the nonsense and be a wife and a mommy. You can still have fun (OF COURSE!) enjoy yourself once in awhile, but do it responsible.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    in my honest opinion it sounds like a "REBOUND"-

as far as you becoming seperated because you wanted to be single I don't know your situation by any means but "The grass is always greener on the other side until you get there"

Marriage isn't easy it is isn't meant to be easy but to have that commitment with someone-

If your not into love and all the gushy things then why did you get married? (it isn't my business its a retorical question)

just because he hasn't come at you like other guys doesn't mean he isn't trying to get in your pants some guys play the game differently then others--

I must put a spin.........I think you are being completley immature personally and that your husband will eventually lock the door and turn the porch lights off if you keep bouncing back and forth. Is it really fair to do this to him, your kids and yourself? Your young, but just because someone makes your tummy feel funny and then turns out to be a loser does not mean you should be bouncing back to your husband everytime, it sounds like you are looking for a free pass to be dishonest and disloyal and then when you find that it wasn't so great you expect your husband to let you come back......when will this end?

I noticed in your porfile, you mention alot about your self centeredness, and your views are much the same as most your age. Adult life has not sunk in yet.......you mention about being kind and being kind to people, but I don't really think by what you are saying here that you are being kind to anyone....including yourself.

I am not gonna sugar coat it, you have put it out here for all of us to read and comment on.

The grass may be greener on the otherside.....................but it too needs to be mowed......

Good luck.:flowerforyou:

good point-- it all comes down to growing up- hopefully she will realize before she messes up a good thing-
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Anything I could add would seem caustic or rude....I wish the best for your children though.

wow, i'm with you on this one, i'm a foster parent, and see mom's like this doing this to their children all the time, it's sad really. I end up raising them =[, your kids watch and learn from every move you make, every word you say, they're little sponges, I don't give a flying frog, about you or your soap opera, get it together for your kids. Hell I don't even know why i'm bothering to post this, cause I think you thrive on the attention.
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    BeGorgeous, i am not going to cut you any slack-just because you are "young." You don't get to play that card and forget your values, and the important things in life. I think its an excuse. You made a commitment, marriage and children aren't something you take lightly... don't make me go all dr. phil on you here!!!! PRIORITIZE

Hang in there-best wishes to you and your family:flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You are 19, therefore I expect nothing else. You're still a child and will act like one until you fully realize your responsibilities and how influential your actions are.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    You are 19, therefore I expect nothing else. You're still a child and will act like one until you fully realize your responsibilities and how influential your actions are.

Now I must disagree-- Some now I say that lightly young mothers step up to the plate and mature faster due to responsibilities-

But yes she is young- and hopefully will become a grown up before it is too late- considering she has children looking up to her.

She also doesnt need to do the whole getting seperated not getting seperated thing because marriage isn't highschool also it isn't healthy for the kids to see that it is very confusing and kids are alot smarter than they think--

This is exactly why I don't think people should get married at a young age let alone have kids- Because alot more is going to change from 19-25 and more--

America's divorce rate is so damn high because people forget about the commitment of marriage and see divorce as an easy out--
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why I don't think people should get married at a young age let alone have kids- Because alot more is going to change from 19-25 and more--

I can see your viewpoint, although I must respectfully disagree - not everyone that gets married under 25 looks at it so flippantly. Myself and the friends I have that are around my age and married take our commitment very seriously, and I know I speak for them, too, when I say we would sacrifice anything for our families. Not everyone my age is too immature for marriage, although I agree that there are people who definitely are. It bothers me, too, to see people that blatantly disregard the sanctity of marriage and look at it as 'playing house', a game to end whenever you want, and to be picked up again whenever you feel like it.

My $.02.

• ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options

I can see your viewpoint, although I must respectfully disagree - not everyone that gets married under 25 looks at it so flippantly. Myself and the friends I have that are around my age and married take our commitment very seriously, and I know I speak for them, too, when I say we would sacrifice anything for our families. Not everyone my age is too immature for marriage, although I agree that there are people who definitely are. It bothers me, too, to see people that blatantly disregard the sanctity of marriage and look at it as 'playing house', a game to end whenever you want, and to be picked up again whenever you feel like it.

My $.02.

I agree with you. I am young (22) and married and fully admit I have a lot to learn. I'll probably still have a lot to learn when I'm 50. :) But my husband and I take marriage very seriously. It's kind of funny because we never had to have an at-length discussion about our values regarding marriage. Whenever it was brought up, we both pretty much said "when I get married, divorce is not an option." Meaning, we see marriage as a permanent choice, and that it is not a decision to be taken lightly. On the other hand, I have a 19 year old sister who believes you can just get divorced if you end up not wanting to be with the person anymore. :grumble: She is ridiculous and people in my age group who think that way are embarrassing to me.

Like in most cases, you can't make a blanket statement about an entire group of people. There are probably 19 year olds who can handle being married with children. They might not have been ready for it, but they stood up and took responsibility and realized it couldn't be "me, me, me" anymore. The original poster has a very young wishy-washy personality. I think these types of threads will continue to happen and everyone will respond with disgust, but it's not going to change this girl.
  • Manda86
    Options

She is ridiculous and people in my age group who think that way are embarrassing to me.

Preach on, sista!!
    *high fives*
    Am also 22, btw.. lol.. 86 is a fine vintage!
    :wink:
  • ccano
    Options

She is ridiculous and people in my age group who think that way are embarrassing to me.

Preach on, sista!!
    *high fives*
    Am also 22, btw.. lol.. 86 is a fine vintage!
    :wink:

Whoo! 86! :)

Can you believe 23 is approaching? Kinda weird...haha.
  • Manda86
    Options
    No.. *sigh*.. 22 went by so fast! I think it's just been an eventful year. :laugh:

What month is your birthday? Mine's Sept.
  • ccano
    Options
    No.. *sigh*.. 22 went by so fast! I think it's just been an eventful year. :laugh:

August! End of August...the 20th. :) I see you're in NC as well! I'm over here on the coast though. Trying to break into the wedding photography business here. I would love to photograph a wedding in the mountains though. How gorgeous would that be.
  • Manda86
    Options

August! End of August...the 20th. :) I see you're in NC as well! I'm over here on the coast though. Trying to break into the wedding photography business here. I would love to photograph a wedding in the mountains though. How gorgeous would that be.
    I can imagine - we have the best scenery in the world here :D I consider myself extremely lucky, especially after moving from this..

West-Texas.gif

to this

North%20Carolina%20Blue%20Ridge%20mountains.preview.JPG
  • Manda86
    Options
    hmm.. don't think my pictures are working.. *sigh*
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Now I must disagree-- Some now I say that lightly young mothers step up to the plate and mature faster due to responsibilities-

But yes she is young- and hopefully will become a grown up before it is too late- considering she has children looking up to her.

She also doesnt need to do the whole getting seperated not getting seperated thing because marriage isn't highschool also it isn't healthy for the kids to see that it is very confusing and kids are alot smarter than they think--

America's divorce rate is so damn high because people forget about the commitment of marriage and see divorce as an easy out--

I would like to say please don't judge all young mom's by this standard I had my son a month after my 17th birthday and have dedicated my life to raising him alone.I don't party,I don't drink I am mom he is 13 now and I have to say I'm proud of him and the job I've done
This discussion has been closed.