Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Join Me?

Options

Replies

• happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 2, for some reason it felt harder than yesterday!
  • beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This is my first post and my first ever day on the 30 day shred and it burned! I'm looking forward to see if I can keep up more as the days go by
  • alovell83
    Options
    Ladies, I don't know if I can do it today. My thighs are so sore. It's an effort to sit down and get up because of the pain in them. I don't know if I should push through it, or do some other exercises, but focus more on abs and upper body. Ugh.
  • linsers
    Options
    I'm going to start (again) today!! I loved doing it, but laziness got the best of me during the winter months :ohwell:

You ladies will be my motivation :happy:
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    :D I can't really JOIN in much, as I'm currently on day 9 of the 30DS, but!
    Please take measurements before and after, I'd love to see your results!
    Only on Day 9, I have lost 2 inches from my waist! I have also lost 3-4 pounds so far on the 30DS!
    Good luck, all of you!
  • kraebear
    Options
    I'm starting today and would love to join in! I always do a few days and then slack big time.

Someone should start a group.
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 2, for some reason it felt harder than yesterday!

haha, I felt exactly the same!
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm in also!!! Just completed day 1 of 30DS (and it's day 2 of 17 day diet...). Sweaty...and the hardest part for me was the lateral arm raises...my arms were KILLING me during it. I feel good, hopefully soreness wont set in later at work. I definately need this to keep me accountable.
  • maggscc29
    maggscc29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I started day 1 of 30DS today. My legs feel like jello, but I was thrilled to push through.

How do you log it in your exercise log? I tried to search it without luck. I do not wear a HRM.
  • MgMarsoli
    Options
    Count me in, I'm starting tonight!!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Im starting today! Remember amazing abs come from a healthy low carb diet so make sure your diet is in check as well!
  • scheerlady1122
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and need friends, so everyone add me! I bought this Saturday and am starting today - excited to see some results! Good luck to everyone!
  • scheerlady1122
    Options
    I finished the workout and it was a tough one! Those 3 minutes of strength are really killer - makes me love the cardio part! :)
  • pudgypie
    pudgypie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    [Blowing the dust off my DVD]

I'm in! Please hold me accountable! :)

Same here! Need to brush off the cobwebs on my DVD. I will start tomorrow!!!!
  • fightin2bFit
    fightin2bFit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 complete. Its just as challenging as I remembered it but I stuck with it. Finished it super sweaty and a lil sore but feeling good!
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first day of the 30 Day Shred too. I am slightly sore right now because I havent done it for a while, but otherwise feel really good. Almost hyper. If you really want to feel like you have done something with this, try wearing a sauna suit while you work out. You WILL SWEAT. Infact, my kids didnt believe me that you will. I got done and it was literally pouring off my arms and down my hands. They ran the other way. Lol. Good Luck everyone!!

Can you even post in the exercise as the 30 Day Shred or is it something else? For now I have Circuit Training in the Cardio spot of the log. Is that the right spot? Anyways..I burn 400+ calories so I am pumped!! :laugh:
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I completed day 2 this morning and then dragged my *kitten* to the gym for more torture. Feels good to kill it in the fitness department each day though.

Don't forget to measure yourself peeps. Enjoy your day!
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I got a copy from netflix. I have yet to make it to day 2, but that was over a year ago. I now do zumba 3-4 times a week & weight train. I have been thinking about adding 30DS to the schedule. But I am unsure if this is too much :flowerforyou: Good for you for stepping up to the challenge. JM's DVD's are killer, have you tried yoga meltdown? omg the pain! :laugh:
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Oh wow, I just started this. I feel like I am going to die! :( I had to cheat a little bit- even the jumping jacks started hurting.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, I would join but I don't have the dvd nor really any funds to get it right now. I see some of the things on youtube though so I might do it from there.