9 lbs. way from losing 300 lbs.!!! B4 and After (today) pics

Options

Replies

• LyndaMarie
    Options
    Congratulations. You are a real inspiration to others and are proof that it CAN be done. Way to go.
  • martina123321
    Options
    OMG what an inspiration!!! I just had my kick up the *kitten* - thank you lol. Weldone and good luck for the furture. xx
  • izzysmum
    Options
    Wow, I think you have proven that no one has an excuse which can stop them if they want to lose weight. Thank you for sharing your pictures, they are definately inspiring. Congrats on the weight loss, I bet it was hard work but I am sure you feel glad you started now.
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    omg wow!!! you have done amazing
  • jenniakers
    Options
    WOW! You look so healthy now! You have a lot to be proud of. Keep up the great work.
  • GaynorLee
    Options
    Wow! Incredible!
    Well done!
    x
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation!!! Well done for all your hard work, those last few lbs will be gone in no time. You are a real inspiration to us all, and don't appologise about the number of photos, you are obviously proud of your achievement, and rightly so. :bigsmile:
  • ellacowgirlup
    Options
    YOU ROCK GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Just wow! xxx
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge well done to you. You should be sooo proud of yourself :smile:
    Reading all you had to say about basically pushing yourself, you've inspired me, thanks for that :smile:
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment. Such an inspiration.
  • sweets2001
    Options
    Amazing!! You've done very well for yourself! Keep on doing what you're doing since it's obviously worked so well for you!
  • Nesha79
    Nesha79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: You have achieved what most people dream of everyday!!! AND you did it the most rewarding way anyone can... by determination and faith in yourself. You have inspired me to do more than I have been. Thank you for the post. Keep up the great work! Congratulations! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing....how wonderful!!!!!!! Good for you!!!!!:)
  • Rachel_1986
    Rachel_1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    omg!!! you are amazing!!! well done!! :)
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Thats just incredible! What an inspiration you are!
  • sarabunny18
    sarabunny18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! :) Im sure this post inspired sooooo many people! congrats!
  • obifatkanobi
    Options
    Awesome! Truly motivational.
  • Absolutely amazing. What a completely inspirational journey you've been on. Well done!!
  • CMcBryer
    CMcBryer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!