9 lbs. way from losing 300 lbs.!!! B4 and After (today) pics

Options

Replies

• ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look like a different man! & I'm sure you feel like one also;) Congrats on your accomplishments! You have alot to be proud of:) Best of luck with the rest of your journey!!
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    WOW!!! AMAZING!!!!
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Excellant job! It is great to hear how you have really turned it around!
  • gsmith32953
    Options
    Glen here from Florida.....you look amazing!!!! Just joined Myfitnesspal 2 weeks ago. I was up to 353 lbs a couple of years ago, got down to 279, gained back to 312. Want to finish my journey and get down to 200lbs. You are an inspiration!!! You can lose those 9 lbs and meet an incredible milestone in your life. Look forward to hearing about your epic transformation. Thanks so much for sharing your testimony.......
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what how weight changes the look of people. You look like a transformed person, healthy, young and very attractive. You must be so proud of yourself.
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You should be the poster boy for this website. Awesome job!!
  • SkinnierHealthierMe
    Options
    That is amazing! GO you and all your hard work! Congrats on getting up, out, and getting on with your life!!!! :-D
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. It's so vital for others to know they are not alone on this journey and it can be done!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congratulations. A life changer!:happy:
  • jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am truly inspired, thank you for sharing! You look fantastic !!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Congrats to you!!! :drinker:
  • MrsFrogLegs
    Options
    Thank you for telling your story; it truly is an inspiration! Congratulations and best of luck with the surgeries!!!!!
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    Your story is the ultimate inspiration for people to keep coming. Thanks for posting it and best of luck in your continued journey.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Super amazing loss... So very inspiring! :)
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You win the prize today! What you have accomplished is beyond words. Bless you. I could only see a couple of your pictures, but they tell a story of survival. You can do the rest.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    MY FRIEND!
  • missyont
    Options
    cant see the pics but 291 lbs! WOW good work!!!!!
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You certainly are a hero! I'm so happy that you posted this today. I needed a reminder that every day I have to work at it, even the little things and know that tomorrow I'm going to have to keep working.

God bless you and your family!!!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You don't need inspiration......you ARE one!!! You just don't even realize the impact that you can have on others that believe they are too far gone to do anything about it. I have watched stories on television about people that weigh over 500 pounds that can't see the light over the horizon. I know for myself that losing 40 pounds seems like a huge hill to climb so I couldn't imagine having hundreds to lose. I truly believe you should get yourself some journals and start writing your story.....you could change the lives of so many people.....what a blessing you could be to people that are bound in their homes and worse yet, bound in their spirits.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    What an incredible transformation!!!! You have done an amazing job and this proves to everyone that you just have to stick with it, because it will happen. What a motivation you are for me and for others!!! Thanks for posting your pictures :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!