Before and During (a little embarrassing)

Options
15678911»

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    What did you do to move past your plateaus? I've been on one for a loooooong time. My fitness ability keeps going up but the weight hasn't gone down in a while.
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    What did you do to move past your plateaus? I've been on one for a loooooong time. My fitness ability keeps going up but the weight hasn't gone down in a while.

I can only suggest changing your routine...your body gets used to things after about 6 weeks I think, so changing it up really helps show your body that what you're doing isn't what it takes to "maintain." I also used to up my calories from 1200 to 1500 for a month and then back down.
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    Your post is a year old...What do you look like now? Or did I miss that somewhere?

I said above that I have been stuck at the same weight for about 6 months (probably more)...a lot of life events and a lot less worrying about my health. I'm back on track now and I'm ready to get this last 30 off!
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    Amazing work! I started Insanity this week and I want to get into a bikini this summer too!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You look great - wonderful job hun :)
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!!!
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options
    Great job! Very well done and very excited for you having lost the weight. Keep up the great work girl!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing results, well done :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW....Honey nothing to be embarassed this is some good core progress...You rock!
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    Here is me recently with a past photo comparison:

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv157/awilliams87/165909_10151069025030709_1210646373_n_zpsa5f0165c.jpg

I forget how to get images to work
  • Jory2pointOh
    Options
    Now I'm thinking I need to look into this Insanity thing I keep hearing about. Great job, girlie!
  • lpc505_girl
    Options
    wow! u inspire me! Keep it up!
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow!!:smile:
  • Vinjol03
    Options
    well done. what did you do to keep your motivation?
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    well done. what did you do to keep your motivation?

Seeing results was pretty much all I needed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!