Before and During (a little embarrassing)

Options

Replies

• _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    No need to be embarrassed! You look great, girl. :flowerforyou:
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    *lower jaw on the floor*.... Amazing results!

Can i ask how much you weighed in the first photo compared to the forth one? x

The first photo was around 220, I would say. If I had to guess, lol.
    The last photo is 165.4, taken today.
  • gottolosethisfat
    Options
    So, I've thrown together a little something that I'm embarrassed and proud of at the same time. The last two photos are so close together in date range because I started the Insanity program, and did a before and during for that. Only one week in, and I can notice a bit of difference!

Progress.jpg

You look amazing....well done c
  • booncey
    booncey Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I took some before pictures and am holding them hostage and praying no one finds them until I'm looking bikini hot too! Way to go girl. You look fantastic!
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow.. amazing job!
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    you lost 86lbs in 5months wow, that is fast, looking great

I actually started in February, 2011. I didn't really take any photos until April and May. The first 30 lbs came off relatively easily, lol.
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Get the bikini out now! You can defiantly walk out with pride looking like that! Well done!!!!!
  • Karenrenee07
    Options
    That is fantastic and encouraging! I started Insanity this past Wednesday. I hope my results are as great as yours are.
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You should be very proud of your accomplishment. Keep it up!
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You can defintely see the difference between the 9th of Jan & The 16th. Good JOB!:smile:
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. I am really editing myself by not putting a whole line of holy *kitten* you look freaking fantastic across my whole reply.
    But wow. I always manage to find some excuse to give up because I don't see quick enough changes. I haven't logged into here for so long - and today I decided to try this whole weight loss thing again. I really want it - but your post was JUST what I needed to see as a welcome back look what I could do if I'd just stick around.

Seriously.

Freaking amazing. Good for you.
  • jenesiswithaj
    Options
    Great results! Thanks for real before and after pictures! They are also so inspiring! Keep up the good work!
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!!
  • jmtalley2003
    Options
    Pictures are so inspiring! Thank you for posting. Awesome job, btw. You look wonderful!
  • FitnActiveMom
    Options
    OUTSTANDING! YOU ARE INSPIRING OTHERS WHILE IMPROVING YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE! CONGRATS ON BOTH!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's not embarassing at all, that's a fantastic change!
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    Oh wow. I am really editing myself by not putting a whole line of holy *kitten* you look freaking fantastic across my whole reply.
    But wow. I always manage to find some excuse to give up because I don't see quick enough changes. I haven't logged into here for so long - and today I decided to try this whole weight loss thing again. I really want it - but your post was JUST what I needed to see as a welcome back look what I could do if I'd just stick around.

Seriously.

Freaking amazing. Good for you.

Thanks! I'm so happy I could inspire you, as well as everyone else commenting. I didn't expect much of a response, lol. It's hard to keep going when you're not seeing results immediately...and honestly, I didn't know anything had changed from a week ago, until I decided to take a photo. It's such a long road to healthy, and I'm glad I decided to travel it. My health issues are gone (high blood pressure, heartburn, insomnia) and I also quit smoking, WITHOUT weight gain (I'm on day 32!).

Thank you all again for the kind words - I'm gonna keep at it!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    SO awesome!! You look fantastic & totally ready to rock a bikini! Congrats on your success!
    Can I ask, did you lose weight first then start insanity, or did you lose weight by doing insanity? Im holding off on p90x till I lose more weight so that I can then tone up rather than bulk up now. Not sure which way to go.
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    SO awesome!! You look fantastic & totally ready to rock a bikini! Congrats on your success!
    Can I ask, did you lose weight first then start insanity, or did you lose weight by doing insanity? Im holding off on p90x till I lose more weight so that I can then tone up rather than bulk up now. Not sure which way to go.

I lost weight first. I started by taking brisks walks until I got down under 200 (I started at 240-250ish). After that, jogging in intervals. Then long distance running. Then 30 Day Shred. Now Insanity.

Long road, lol. I haven't lost any weight in the last 9 days from Insanity, but you can tell that something is happening.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!