Before and During (a little embarrassing)

Options

Replies

• happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job, you look super sexy!! :happy:

Well done to you!

And thanks....I am on day 13 of Insanity today, so it's made me more determind to 'Dig Deeper!!' :laugh:
  • utayah
    utayah Posts: 43
    Options
    You look great! What a change!
  • waltiawilliams
    Options
    Makes me want to buy Insanity today!!!
  • Leigh2778
    Leigh2778 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congrats, and I totally agree with others--you can wear a bikini now!!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Wowsers!!!! Great job!
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are so dedicated! That is a lot of weight to lose in less than a year, you must feel so accomplished! I've thought about trying Insanity. I got P90X for Christmas last year and haven't done much with it because I don't have the proper equipment. But if you have had such a noticeable difference after only a week, I'm sold! Way to go!
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    don't be embarassed!! i took a pic with just my underwear the other day and i swear if i get to my goal, i'll put it up here with a before and after too!
    you look truly amazing!! the most incredible difference is the toning in your lower body....i really hope i can get to results like that with dedication!! keep it up, thanks for the motivation :)
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    amazing job!! you make me want to go home and pop in an insanity dvd. I started insanity last week (took a day off becasue i went to physical therapy and didn't want to mess up what my therapist had fixed lol) it is rough!! i hope i can actually make it through the warm up with out having to stop. sometimes don't you just wanna punch Shaun? I do :) he takes breaks when he gets tired and "checks on" someone else. I prob don't push myself as hard as i could but i'm a peds nurse and have to be able to hold the little monsters down for their shots and stuff. i don't need to be sooo sore that i can't do my job :)

Oh, I take breaks SO OFTEN. It's been 7 days and the warm-up still kills me!! Can't wait for the 2nd month, when everything kicks up!! Pure Cardio was the worst for me...absolutely ridiculous!
  • jpcatapano
    Options
    Congrats! Love the Beachbody programs. Best wishes for 2012.
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    Wow! You are so dedicated! That is a lot of weight to lose in less than a year, you must feel so accomplished! I've thought about trying Insanity. I got P90X for Christmas last year and haven't done much with it because I don't have the proper equipment. But if you have had such a noticeable difference after only a week, I'm sold! Way to go!

That's the main reason I didn't buy P90X...I don't have the equipment (or the space) to take advantage of it. Insanity requires no equipment. I'm anxious to see the end result!! It's difficult and it makes you want to scream most of the time, but if this is what I get after just one week, I'm willing to dedicate the next 7 to seeing a bigger difference!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    You could wear a bikini with pride now, you look great, well done x

My thoughts exactly! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • diamonddarling
    Options
    An amazing transformation :-o well done :happy:
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    You look incredible! And I agree with everyone else, you could totally rock that bikini right now. Thanks for posting the links, I've always been very curious about Insanity :smile:
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    There's a HUGE difference in those last two photos!! You're lookin' great! Rockin body honey!
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You look great.
  • calbinria
    Options
    Good job! I finally worked up the courage and ordered Insanity last night. I have decided it is time for a change, I am at my heaviest ever and finally ready to put in the effort to make the change. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • MookieL1
    Options
    Wow! It's amazing the difference the Insanity made and you are totally bikini ready now! Good luck with the next round of Insanity!
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Insanity is awesome and I am seeing some great results too. Stick with it! You are looking great!
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!