Before and During (a little embarrassing)

Options

Replies

• cuzican2
    cuzican2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded the info you posted on the INSANITY program. Thank you!!! I am going to start it tomorrow. I do have a few questions for you.....When did you actually start the program? How long have you been on the program? Since being on the program how much weight have you lost? How many clothing sizes have you lost? Thanks for the info

15466626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    simply amazing. what a transformation.
  • allierae14
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed about you look great!
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wow... honestly wouldn't have thought it was the same person... good job!
  • adamsonam
    adamsonam Posts: 127
    Options
    You could wear a bikini with pride now, you look great, well done x

What she said!!
  • ericabrothers
    Options
    amazing job!! you make me want to go home and pop in an insanity dvd. I started insanity last week (took a day off becasue i went to physical therapy and didn't want to mess up what my therapist had fixed lol) it is rough!! i hope i can actually make it through the warm up with out having to stop. sometimes don't you just wanna punch Shaun? I do :) he takes breaks when he gets tired and "checks on" someone else. I prob don't push myself as hard as i could but i'm a peds nurse and have to be able to hold the little monsters down for their shots and stuff. i don't need to be sooo sore that i can't do my job :)

Oh, I take breaks SO OFTEN. It's been 7 days and the warm-up still kills me!! Can't wait for the 2nd month, when everything kicks up!! Pure Cardio was the worst for me...absolutely ridiculous!

The last one I did was pure cardio and my legs hurt soooo bad the next day. they are better today. i'm sure it will be short lived since I will be doing insanity tonight :)
  • MrsDrake678
    MrsDrake678 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic!
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Lets face it we all want to see picures, because then we can see how real it is. As embarrassing as it is, it is too inspiring for someone else. I wish some day I will have something to share as well. Great Job! :O)
  • Yellowfrog62
    Options
    great job...you are a motivation to me:wink:
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    I just downloaded the info you posted on the INSANITY program. Thank you!!! I am going to start it tomorrow. I do have a few questions for you.....When did you actually start the program? How long have you been on the program? Since being on the program how much weight have you lost? How many clothing sizes have you lost? Thanks for the info

15466626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

I started on January 9, 2012. Today was Day 1, Week 2 for me. I haven't lost any weight (on the scale) yet, but I notice a difference in the way my clothing fits.

Initially, before Insanity, I was doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It works - so if you've never done circuit workouts and want to ease into it, I would suggest 30DS. I lost about 15 lbs in 30 days on that program. So now I'll do insanity, and after that, maybe the harder version of Insanity - I forget what it's called!
  • pcoop65
    Options
    Your pictures are very inspiring!! Thanks for sharing & congrats on your success!!! I am currently down 30 lbs and want to lose 50 more so this is very motivating to me!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you lost 86lbs in 5months wow, that is fast, looking great
  • dreadiegirl
    Options
    Great job! Stay focused your in the home stretch, finish strong!:flowerforyou:
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    *lower jaw on the floor*.... Amazing results!

Can i ask how much you weighed in the first photo compared to the forth one? x
  • dictations
    Options
    HUGE difference, it's inspiring. ^__^
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congrats to you, very inspiring! You should be very proud!
  • RaJulio
    Options
    KUDOS!
    What is the insanity program?
  • bmgrant
    bmgrant Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats on the weight loss and I know you will reach your goal! I will def be checking out insanity and maybe starting it after I finish 30 Day Shred!! You inspire me :)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Than you so much for sharing. I am a few days short of finishing 30 day shred, will definitely check out insanity next, your results are amazing. Thanks for the links
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!