Before and During (a little embarrassing)

Options

Replies

• Angelv1
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! I would also like to know what the insanity program is.
  • cuzican2
    cuzican2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Congrats to you and you could soo wear a bikini now, have no worries. Please tell us what the program is all about and where to get it. I want in on it. thanks and keep up the good work
  • marias0922
    marias0922 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic!
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    There are a million ways to get that program for free (online) through download or video links. I'll post some as soon as I can find them. I did post the link above to the website though!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    S X E !!!!!!!!!!!! you look great
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    S X E !!!!!!!!!!!! you look great

Thank you! :)
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    WOW, and that's all I got to say about that!! LOL
  • jhehle
    jhehle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow you have accomplished SOOOO much in such a small amount of time. Just curious if you would have any tips for me??? Im on week one and lost 5lbs and need to loose 86 atleast to be near my goal :)

You look FANTASTIC be PROUD!!
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Fab..thank you!!

Looks mental.....wouldn't pay £105 as advertisied on Amazon....but will give it a shot for free.

Well done again for being so disciplined....I wish I was a bit better at it.

Claire x
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    thats awesome, keep it up, just from Janurary 9th to 16th youve changed in a week there alone, I envy how good your results are going :)
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation !! Be extremely proud of your accomplishments. Many will find your story inspirational. Congrats!
  • missyont
    Options
    way to go
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    Fab..thank you!!

Looks mental.....wouldn't pay £105 as advertisied on Amazon....but will give it a shot for free.

Well done again for being so disciplined....I wish I was a bit better at it.

Claire x

Claire,

I don't blame you...I didn't pay for it!! There's also a PDF of the plan you should be following:

http://www.insanityworkoutreviewss.com/go/insanity-calendar.pdf

And the meal plan, which isn't hard to follow for me...if that's what you want to do. If not, just eat clean!

www.timeouthut.com/share/Insanity%20Nutrition%20Guide.pdf
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    Wow you have accomplished SOOOO much in such a small amount of time. Just curious if you would have any tips for me??? Im on week one and lost 5lbs and need to loose 86 atleast to be near my goal :)

You look FANTASTIC be PROUD!!

Thank you! The only tip I have is to be diligent, but give yourself that cheat meal. I don't do an entire cheat DAY, just a meal...my weakness is sweet and sour chicken. If you're sick, take a break. If you're hurt, take a break. Don't be afraid to take a break. I'm not on a deadline (well, except for SUMMER!), so one or two days here and there without working out isn't too bad. You'll hit plenty of plateaus (I just broke through my third!), but don't let it get you down.

Remember, abs are formed in the kitchen, and revealed in the gym. It takes diet AND exercise!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    You look AMAZING! In just one week! And I totally agree, you could rock a bikini right now. :drinker:
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation!!!
  • no_where1976
    no_where1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thank you for sharing....very inspirational!
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    outstanding work, well done :smile:
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!