Before and During (a little embarrassing)

Options

Replies

• jsyburkhead
    Options
    I can see a MAJOR difference in the before and after. For only being one week in on "insanity", you're getting phenomenal results! Way to go!!!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Awesome amazing job! High five girlfriend!
  • babslich
    babslich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's super awesome!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Awesome job honey!! Nothing to be embarrassed about you look great!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    wow that is an amazing transformation you could wear a bikini now and i bet there would be girls on the beach wanting abs like yours... the difference in 7 days from the insanity is incredible... what else did you do?
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    my body kinda looks like what yours did on jan 9th plus a little more belly....i think i may need to do insanity you have convinced me!!!
  • Ness987
    Options
    you look amazing!! great job!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I canNOT believe that one week made such a difference. What an inspiration! Girl...you're ready to rock that bikini NOW!!! :wink: Maybe I shoudl give JM30DS a go again..never made it past week 1! I DID take before pics..just never got to the "after" yet. :(

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!
  • opticpoet
    opticpoet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! You look great!!
  • meggiemtz
    Options
    this is soooo inspiring. if i can do what you did that is the best accomplishment ever! AWESOME JOB
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    hot dang
  • jessicaferrell
    jessicaferrell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Incredible journey, very inspiring. I must add you. Your body is my perfect body image. My husband and I just got insanity...we're starting on Sunday. After seeing what a week of it has done for you, I can't wait to feel the pain of it!!
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    WOW - You look amazing.

You can totally wear a bikini now and rock that beach :)
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow that is very inspiring! My tummy is "embarrassing" right now too, you inspire me that it can look amazing!! :) Thank you!!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    nice!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    OMG that is amazing! Thank you for posting this! I'm currently on Day One of Recovery Week (not sure what Shaun T's definition of recovery is but it definitely differs from mine) and I can't wait to hit it harder next week! Congrats girl...you're smoking hot ( :
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!