Butt Bible Results !

Options
mruszaj
mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
So I finally came back after a short period of studying for my law school entrance exam, and I'm finally ready to post result pictures from doing the Butt Bible Workout. I don't have a long story, honestly, I just have always been bottom heavy even though I'm 5'1 and 115 lbs. Well guess what, the butt bible transformed my butt ! I'm still working out as I have a few more weeks to go, but here are some results pix. Yes, they are pictures of my butt; however, I am in a bathing suit. The space next to it is blank because I'm waiting to put up week 4 and week 6. sooo here we goooooo ....

PROGRESS.jpg

as you can tell in the first week, i had a dimple in my butt cheek (lol) saddle bags , jiggly thighs, and a saggy butt.. and week 3 the dimple has disappeared and my saddle bags have gone down, and my butt has LIFTED! Success!

Replies

• Mschmidt63
    Options
    Where can I find this workout??
  • mruszaj
    Options
    I used to watch it on comcast on demand, but they have the workouts on amazon for 1.99 per workout, and there are 6. otherwise you can order it on ebay !
  • Uhm WOW.

Besides the butt workout did you do anything else?
  • mruszaj
    Options
    thanks! i ran every other day for about 15 minutes, but im still not where i want to be. almost there!
  • Well, you look absolutely fantastic...I'm going to order the videos!!! Thanks :)
  • mruszaj
    Options
    thank you :) best decision i ever made !
  • argintc
    argintc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just looked on Amazon are there only three levels to that particular workout?
  • mruszaj
    Options
    yes! you do each level for two weeks, its a six week workout plan for your butt that consists of upper and lower workouts. but honestly, i only did the lower workouts and advanced a level every 2 weeks. i also run every other day.
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    Let me know when you put up weeks 4 and 6! ;)
  • argintc
    argintc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much I'm going to try it out!!!! I also workout at my local gym & do P90 at home which is helping out well too!
  • mruszaj
    Options
    well u look awesome!! :D
  • You look great
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Nice butt!! (Sounding like a creeper here.. ahahah)

No, seriously, what a huge improvement in only 3 weeks.. I'm majorly impressed! I have to remember this one! Definitely something to remember for people getting closer to their goal weights.

Congratulations on your awesome progress so far! :D
  • Muneca2899
    Options
    Your BUTT looks amazing! Great job. I want a BUTT like that too!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    heck yea, doing my research now, thanks for posting! Your bum looks fabulous ;)
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    holy crap!! NICE ACE yo! great work! :)
  • mruszaj
    Options
    thanks everyone! the workout isnt even that brutal ! I tried doing the brazilian butt lift workout and it was insane .. this one is a little slower but with some really great moves ... you dont feel like your heart is about to pop out of your chest like with the brazilian butt lift work out.

I'll post final pix in a few weeks!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good Work...
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I already work out a ton, but I want my butt to do that!! How long are the workouts?
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Very IMPRESSIVE!!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!