Butt Bible Results !

Options

Replies

• candiceanderson84
    candiceanderson84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm going to have to look into getting this workout!!! Amazing results in just 3 weeks!!! Was there anything else you were doing along with the bible butt workout?
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    bump
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Wooow, I need to get this workout asap. You look great!! :)
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    Before and after looks great......Nood job!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Girl your butt looks better than the lady on the cover of the DVD! OMG! Jealous much!!!
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    Wow it only took me about 1 minute to have my order placed after I saw those pics!!!! What a nice bum!!!!!!! Can't wait to have one like that haha
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    good luck to everyone who ordered it :)
  • Bridgette0826
    Bridgette0826 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Super Fab results, I just ordered the set!!
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    im so happy so many of you ordered it !!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    HELL YES. I'm proud of my *kitten*, but I think I'll get this work out either way. Thank you for posting your results! I'm a bit *kitten* jealous :happy:
  • mochapwet
    Options
    I used to do the workout on comcast but then they took it out :( Seeing someone's actual results makes me want to buy the DVD because then I know it works now. I have a question though. How are you supposed to do the workout? I know there are levels 1, 2, 3 for both lower and upper but do you change levels the everyday? Or do you do the same level for a week, then change? How many levels are you supposed to do a day? Do your legs get bulky/muscley-looking and does your butt become hard since it would be all muscles?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm just curious D:
  • Addicted2Fitness
    Options
    So I finally came back after a short period of studying for my law school entrance exam, and I'm finally ready to post result pictures from doing the Butt Bible Workout. I don't have a long story, honestly, I just have always been bottom heavy even though I'm 5'1 and 115 lbs. Well guess what, the butt bible transformed my butt ! I'm still working out as I have a few more weeks to go, but here are some results pix. Yes, they are pictures of my butt; however, I am in a bathing suit. The space next to it is blank because I'm waiting to put up week 4 and week 6. sooo here we goooooo ....

PROGRESS.jpg

as you can tell in the first week, i had a dimple in my butt cheek (lol) saddle bags , jiggly thighs, and a saggy butt.. and week 3 the dimple has disappeared and my saddle bags have gone down, and my butt has LIFTED! Success!

Awesome! I cant wait to see my results!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I wish it was available in the UK ):
  • scotslass
    Options
    this is a perfect butt im jealous well done xx
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Jealous....I gotta try this!
  • MzAJ2012
    Options
    you are looking great!!!! where did you get dvd?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yep this girl BUTT is amazing!! She did that!
  • mybodytemple
    Options
    You Can watch it on Youtube for Free and its the full videos..thats what I do...Here is the Link

http://youtu.be/fGASm5WCycI
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    So I finally came back after a short period of studying for my law school entrance exam, and I'm finally ready to post result pictures from doing the Butt Bible Workout. I don't have a long story, honestly, I just have always been bottom heavy even though I'm 5'1 and 115 lbs. Well guess what, the butt bible transformed my butt ! I'm still working out as I have a few more weeks to go, but here are some results pix. Yes, they are pictures of my butt; however, I am in a bathing suit. The space next to it is blank because I'm waiting to put up week 4 and week 6. sooo here we goooooo ....

PROGRESS.jpg

as you can tell in the first week, i had a dimple in my butt cheek (lol) saddle bags , jiggly thighs, and a saggy butt.. and week 3 the dimple has disappeared and my saddle bags have gone down, and my butt has LIFTED! Success!
    Very nice. However, you already had mass there. You just shaped it. Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!