Butt Bible Results !

Options

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I just read through part of the thread and saw you did it every day...did you alternate upper and lower body or did you just do the lower body except for the weekends off?
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I did Level Two The Bible Bible Lower Body workout tonight. You can find the workout on Amazon.com or Collagevideo.com. I think it's cheaper on Amazon.com though. You can view the workouts on Collagevideo.com. I'm not doing the workout as a program though. I've incorporated it into my other routine.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is amazing
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wow your butt looks amazing!! Great job!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Wow your butt is AMAZING!!!! I'm on Day 11 Week 2 of the Butt Bible. I can't wait to see the end result!
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!! Results are impressive. I'm sold... buying it tomorrow!! :happy:
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did Level Two The Bible Bible Lower Body workout tonight. You can find the workout on Amazon.com or Collagevideo.com. I think it's cheaper on Amazon.com though. You can view the workouts on Collagevideo.com. I'm not doing the workout as a program though. I've incorporated it into my other routine.

Couldn't find it on that Collagevideo site ???
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options

Couldn't find it on that Collagevideo site ???

This is where you can view The Butt Bible on Collagevideo.com. Collagevideo no longer sale the item. I've mentioned Collagevideo, because that's where people can view the workout, besides on youtube.

http://www.collagevideo.com/item.aspx?item=6072
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • kfarnham9
    kfarnham9 Posts: 29
    Options
    Awesome butt :) This is the next part of my body I need to focus on and I am definitely going to try this workout. If I get half of the results you have I will be satisfied. Keep it up!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I recently found the whole thing on youtube for those of you who can't find it. I'm on the last week. I think I'm going to miss Pauline!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    *ordering video now!

Incredible results!!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    if you save the picture to your computer, you should be able to see the whole thing bbplan.png

Thanksnfor sharing this! :)
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I started doing it this morning... I already do strength 4-5x a week so I'll skip the upper body workouts. I already work out legs/glutes once with heavy weights but it's the body part I'm having the most troubles with so I'm looking to add the butt bible (lol) to my weekly workouts! I'll try to do it 2-4x a week and we'll see if I get some faster results! :)

I love that it's only 20 minutes. Can do it before I go to work!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I started doing it this morning... I already do strength 4-5x a week so I'll skip the upper body workouts. I already work out legs/glutes once with heavy weights but it's the body part I'm having the most troubles with so I'm looking to add the butt bible (lol) to my weekly workouts! I'll try to do it 2-4x a week and we'll see if I get some faster results! :)

I love that it's only 20 minutes. Can do it before I go to work!

That's the first level! 2nd level is 30, 3rd is 40. You will love the 3rd level!
  • sublimedoll
    Options
    bump - i NEED this butt :)
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I ordered it from Amazon and started doing it using YouTube. My butt has always been a problem area, so I am hoping for good results!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    You may want to buy a padded toilet seat. Just sayin'. :smile:
  • Kylieikerd
    Options
    ITS ON YOUTUBE
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!