Butt Bible Results !

Options

Replies

• sheschemes
    Options
    I recently found the whole thing on youtube for those of you who can't find it. I'm on the last week. I think I'm going to miss Pauline!

Good to know!
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    two words

DAY UM
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have got to get this..... I tried Brazil Butt Lift and it was cuh-razy! I couldn't get half of the moves down and it seriously frustrated me to the point where I HAD to stop because I was getting MAD at myself!
    I will try to locate a video online to see what Butt Bible is like... but since you said you tried Brazil Butt Lift and this was much better, that helps me decide already!
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have been using it and will be on my last week next week. It works :) I am going to continue doing it after I am finished. Its a good all-around workout, and I don't get bored.
  • Vp2getfit
    Vp2getfit Posts: 4
    Options
    AWESOME - YOUR AN INSPIRATION!!!! nice of you u to share b/4 and after's.

I especially appreciated the comparison to the brazillian butt wk out - thanks for sharing your experience.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I have been using it and will be on my last week next week. It works :) I am going to continue doing it after I am finished. Its a good all-around workout, and I don't get bored.

I'm going to keep using it, too, but I need to get something sturdier to step up on. I didn't think my chair would make it! I definitely get more air on my jumps after using this.
  • momma_a
    Options

I'm going to keep using it, too, but I need to get something sturdier to step up on. I didn't think my chair would make it! I definitely get more air on my jumps after using this.

I need to get a good chair, period! I have been using the bench on our weight machine and its not very practical to be doing that on, lol.
  • GangstaMa
    GangstaMa Posts: 39
    Options
    WOW!!!... yeah im gonna order this right NOW
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

I need to get a good chair, period! I have been using the bench on our weight machine and its not very practical to be doing that on, lol.

Maybe one of those boxes used for box jumps? I haven't looked into those yet, but then it would serve 2 purposes!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Nice! Am going to try this!
  • PinkKitty724
    Options
    I am about to order it on Amazon (seems to be the only place you can get it) and I am hesitant. Many say in the reviews that the DVDs are just burned discs- not a real factory DVD set and that they stop playing after a while. I'd hate to start using these and have them stop working all of a sudden! Many reviews have even said the discs they receive are very scratched and have had to send them back a time or two to get a non-defective replacement! =:\
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    no dont order it ! go on youtube, its free!
  • amandamotley
    Options
    They should pay you! Haha. Incredible results - booty looks fantastic!
  • momma_a
    Options
    I was using YouTube for a while, but when I started level 2 the streaming would get incredibly choppy. I ordered the DVDs & didn't have any probs with them. Love Butt Bible! :)
  • byrdamy
    byrdamy Posts: 40
    Options
    I watched the videos on youtube and tried to write it down so that I could take to the gym, does anyone else have it written out, so that I can compare mine to it. I put it in my blog, can someone review it for me?
  • PinkKitty724
    Options
    no dont order it ! go on youtube, its free!

Hello :) I ordered it this afternoon. I prefer to have the discs so I can put it on my bedroom TV without using HDMI cables from my laptop. LOL. If I could get hubby to show me how to use the youtube app on our tv I could just do that, but spending the $18.xx was less hassle. :):)
    P.S. Your butt totally inspired me. Like many others, I feel like a creeper.. but, you have a nice bootaaay from these workouts and I want one too! Dimple be gone! :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    OMG! I would like to have your BEFORE body! :) Fantastic!
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    thats a Bible i could really get into. that is outstanding....now just to find it somewhere online.
  • 25andfit
    25andfit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • PinkKitty724
    Options
    I just took before photos of my "before" booty. Oh my..... I am GLAD I ordered this! I think I need to start by doing the ones on youtube before it arrives! I have A LOT of work to do! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!