I love Jillian Michaels...

Options

Replies

• kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies! I use 3 or 5 lb weights depending on the exercise. I do the shred every day and 6w6p 4-5 days a week. I took 1 day off last week. I definitely don't plan on doing 2-a-days for forever. In a couple weeks I'll probably drop down to exercising once a day 4-5x/week
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! Way to go! I'm currently doing the 30DS
  • lalabush2284
    Options
    Wow! I just started Jillian, I have a lot of weight to lose but man, you look AWESOME!
  • lalabush2284
    Options
    The six pack six week...wonder if you already be thin enough to actually see a six pack! :D I don't think all my jello on my belly would show anything...but ta'ts another one I'll have to write down to get once I lose more weight : )
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!! you look fantastic!!! keep up the great work!!
  • SunnyB09
    Options
    Man, looks like I'm going to have to bust my 30DS back out! haha. You look awesome!!
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! Anyone can do it...This is the first time exercising in my life! I thought I was seriously going to DIE the first few days, but it gets better! Once I started seeing results, I was hooked. :)
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I love he'd 30ds. Great workout in 20! Definitely checking out the other! You look fantastic! Great job!
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this, i am day 1, your pictures will certainly inspire me.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic results
  • siddlesmom
    Options
    Great results! Thanks for posting!!! On day 4 of 30DS!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump! You look great. I'm trying to keep up with 2 Jillian workouts a day and it helps to hear someone else say "It's not that bad, it's just 50 minutes of work". This is inspiring. ;)
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! I just bought the 30 day shred, can't wait to get started.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    WOW! The difference is very noticeable.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    There is nothing about that woman that I hate. She is actually a very good person. I suggest listening to her podcasts, she's my idol.
  • JohnsonLiz25
    Options
    wow good job!! Im doing 30day shred (just did day 12, second day of level 2) I havent lost any weight or inches yet but your pics are def motivation to keep at it! thank you for posting!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I so feel you on this!! And with those results who wouldnt...excellent job!
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The six pack six week...wonder if you already be thin enough to actually see a six pack! :D I don't think all my jello on my belly would show anything...but ta'ts another one I'll have to write down to get once I lose more weight : )

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. I have quite a bit of "material" between my stretchmarked skin and the muscles. LOL
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    There is nothing about that woman that I hate. She is actually a very good person. I suggest listening to her podcasts, she's my idol.

I agree! I love her podcast. Her and Janice crack me up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!