I love Jillian Michaels...

Options

Replies

• inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!! Truly a motivation! I have 30DS but gave up last time I did it (about 3 months ago) after the first week! I'm probably going to give it a try again after seeing this. And I'll have to find a copy of 6W6P to go with it!!! Wow! Keep up the amazing work!!!! :smile:
  • Coach_Kim
    Options
    welp, I guess its time to get 6 week 6 pac! you look amazing lol my mouth dropped when I saw the picture
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ok so I went to get Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred today... and they were sold out! And I thought... Oh I can do without that.
    But now you totally got me rethinking.

:) Great job girl! You look soooo good.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I hate her too. But after seeing your results - holy cow! I guess I better reconsider her DVDs again.....:smile:
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I really need to get back on that and STICK with it!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    oh man I did it today I guess I have to get more serious with it cuz I want ur body!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    WOW!!! I mean... WOWWWW!!!!!!
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    OMG!!! you look amazing!
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! That is awesome!!!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have a question. My living room doesn't have much room, except to place a matt on the floor. I go to the clube house where I live and do 1 hour of cardio on the treadmill and go home and do sit ups, arms etc on my matt. But I want to have some directions. I would like to buy a DVD to be my strength trainer. Would that work for me? What would recommend?

Thanks so much, and btw you look amazing!

My living room is very small too... it doesn't take much room at all. it would work amazing for strength training. I have lost over 12 inches in 2 weeks with this and am MUCH stronger than I was before... in ALL areas. 2 1/2 inches gone from my waist and my arms aren't near as "flappy". It is great for strength!!! I HIGHLY recommend the 30 day shred. Haven't tried anything else yet but I plan to do all of her other ones too... Jillian rocks!
  • Mom2twins121408
    Options
    I do her IFIT workouts on the treadmills and they are so hard! But they work!
  • jbussboys
    jbussboys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Doing that now...on day 3! I can only dream of looking as good as you do! Great job!
  • angellynn261
    Options
    Inspirational! Thanks, I needed that!
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oh my ggoodness. You look great.
    WHAT DID YOU USE?

Jillian Michaels DVDs. 30 day shred daily and 6 week 6 pack 4-5x a week. All you need are hand weights! No sodas and watching what I eat.
    most inspirational, good job:flowerforyou:
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations! Actually you inspired me to add the 6 pack in 6 weeks to my P90X/Insanity workout routine. I'll probably die, but is ok, it won't be your fault lol
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    hot hot hot! way to go, girl! Such a difference in a short time span!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    HOLY WOW! You look fantastic!
  • bgillis7
    bgillis7 Posts: 124
    Options
    your going to make me buy a nother dvd:)
    i have the shred:)
    now i need the Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!