I love Jillian Michaels...

Options

Replies

• jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    Great job! I've been wanting to buy 30DS and now I feel I definitely will! Keep it up!
  • loseit4u2012
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge accomplishment!! Congrats girl.. you look amazing!!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    For the 6 week 6 Pack
    How long do you do that every day? Is it done the same way as the 30 Day Shred??
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    First of all You look great....
    I have her 30 DS DVD, But I started it a few weeks ago, But I didn't stick to it. Its hard to fit into my routine. I get up at 4:50am go to the gym for an hour of interval training and then home to get ready for work. I do these every day. I love getting up early to get my workout in. So how can I add the 30 DS DVD into that...
  • anstine42
    Options
    oh my goodness girl!!! you look so great!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I love JM too, and have mixed her dvd's in with my running and swimming workouts. Her curcuit training is a really good workout. But I've not seen results like that! I definitely feel stronger, but I can't seem to get rid of the layer of fat on my middle.

Did you do the workout every day? Or alternate with other things?

What were you eating? Cut carbs, more protein, cut fat?? Or did you just count calories??

I want to know the secret. . . . .

I do the shred every day and 6w6p 4-5 times/wk. I just cut out sodas and count cals. I usually eat a low cal breakfast and lunch and let dinner slide. I would make my diary public, but I don't want people to judge me about what I eat bc I'm not the cleanest eater ever!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Bump. Great Pics
  • Sassles
    Sassles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Incredible. You look great! Your dedication has paid off. Do you mind me asking how much weight you have lost with it?

Thanks a bunch for sharing. I am getting back on the shred tomorrow! Thank you!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am also hooked on 30 day shred. Im down 15 pounds and toned all over. The credit has to go to Jillian for me! :)
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Can we do just legs and not arms?

NO YOU CANNOT!

LOL! She told me that this morning!

Great job! HUGE difference!!!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Incredible. You look great! Your dedication has paid off. Do you mind me asking how much weight you have lost with it?

Thanks a bunch for sharing. I am getting back on the shred tomorrow! Thank you!

I weighed last week and lost 3lbs. I only weigh myself when I go to my mom's house bc I don't own a scale. I wouldn't be surprised if I actually gain next time I weigh in bc I've gained a lot of muscle all over my body, but I've dropped a lot of flab, too!
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!

I've been looking for her dvds but I cant seem to find them anywhere except online and I'd rather not pay 20$ for shipping a 15$ dvd.
    where'd you find your JM dvds?

I love her too though, I always watched TBL her screaming in peoples faces is i think what I actually need to get my butt moving and motivated! lol
  • SouthernBelleSB
    Options
    Your before pictures were great, but the after pictures are even better. I think I'm gonna look into these DVDs :-)
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've been looking at the box set online for a while now (30DS, No more trouble zones, banish fat boost metabolism and 6w6p) Think I might pick it up after looking at people results. That's just amazing. If I look half like you do when I've done I'll be happy!

Stupid belly fat is driving me crazy.
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Great results ! I am doing the 30DS now (starting level 2 tomorrow) and had planned to do the 6 week/6 pack next.
    Are you doing them both at the same time?

How long is the 6 week 6 pack per workout and is it only ab workouts or more then that?
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Can we do just legs and not arms?

NO YOU CANNOT!

You look amazing great job!

LOL!!!!! I can hear her saying this!!
  • BabyDrama513
    Options
    Awesome results! I did the 30DS for 20days until I switched to p90x. But In those 20days I lost 15lbs, over 15 inches and could def feel and tell the difference. I have a picture in my albums. Of course Im heavier than you but still it was awesome what her work outs can do when you put in effort! Now I rotate the 6week6pack and p90x. Havent took new pics yet but Im hoping for the same results :)
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I think I will do that for my next go round of Shred. I recently brought 6 week. I am on R30 and I will be finish with that in about another 3 momths. Thanks and Congrats on ur results
  • rachellew05
    Options
    Amazing! I think I'm convinced to give it a try!
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    wow !!! Did you like the 6pack one? I wanted to try it, maybe I will look into it now. I have a lot of middle to get rid of... it will probably take me a year of it lol... Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!