Replies

• larahackney
    larahackney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    your abs are fantastic. I cant wait to be that toned
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Looking HAWT girl! Excellent results! :)
  • Auspiciousgirl
    Options
    I totally just bought both after seeing this :) Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!

I've been looking for her dvds but I cant seem to find them anywhere except online and I'd rather not pay 20$ for shipping a 15$ dvd.
    where'd you find your JM dvds?

I love her too though, I always watched TBL her screaming in peoples faces is i think what I actually need to get my butt moving and motivated! lol
    I see her videos in Target all the time.
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of 30 day shred and really enjoying it! I haven't lost any weight (boo) but I have lost an inch from my waist (yay!). I am going to add in her ab dvd now, because I want those kind of results!
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    In 3 weeks?! That is awesome. So inspiring!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. i can't wait to look like that. i love yelling at jillian too. need to shred ASAP.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You didn't look bad before either.......
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • MzAJ2012
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!!! I just started her this week 30day and going to get more soon:) she rocks!!!!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    You know...i keep starting and stopping 30 day shred...I think this post is just the motivation i need to restart it tonight, and NOT STOP! :smile:
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels even though I hate her!!

absprogress.jpg

My progress with 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack. 9 days to go!!

that's.... amazing, wow really in 3 weeks? Over the holidays too?? Those are like before and after photos on a tv commercial, congrats
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love to hate her. I tried the 30 DS and did as much as I could for a beginner and still saw results. I have the 6 week 6 pack, but have not done it yet. Seeing your superfast results, YOU BETTER BELIEVE THOSE DVDs ARE COMING BACK OUT NOW!!!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    day 3 of 30 day shred ...but I think I may be buying 6 week 6 pack now too :)
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great results in under a month! Yikes! Congratulations!
  • slimgal613
    Options
    You look amazing! I have been thinking of getting 30 days shred...think I will now. I have been wanting to get the abs dvd too. It's on my shopping list for the weekend. I love her. I have her Killer Buns and Thighs DVD....it's a killer, but I love!!!

:smile:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, wondering what to do after 30 day shred, I think after your results 6 week 6 pack will be it!
    I have a serious love/hate for Jillian she is ace :smile:
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I heard that!!! I'm SO MOTIVATED to do my 30 DS and 6 week 6 pack!!! Wanna join me in a 30 day goal starting tonight?
  • ItsANewMe2012
    Options
    I love JM too, and have mixed her dvd's in with my running and swimming workouts. Her curcuit training is a really good workout. But I've not seen results like that! I definitely feel stronger, but I can't seem to get rid of the layer of fat on my middle.

Did you do the workout every day? Or alternate with other things?

What were you eating? Cut carbs, more protein, cut fat?? Or did you just count calories??

I want to know the secret. . . . .

I do the shred every day and 6w6p 4-5 times/wk. I just cut out sodas and count cals. I usually eat a low cal breakfast and lunch and let dinner slide. I would make my diary public, but I don't want people to judge me about what I eat bc I'm not the cleanest eater ever!

Nobody should even have the nerve to judge you on the way you choose to eat.....just look at your results,you look fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all!! I feel so good!! Busting your butt really does produce results! :D

You know how she always say keep your abs tight, Did you do that while doing 6wk? I always wondered if it would make a difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!