Replies

• danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This.
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the pics of Helen Miran rocking her bikini? I say if you are comfortable and worked hard for your figure, then you can wear what you want.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1035510/Helen-Mirren-bikini-queen-reigns-supreme-63.html
  • suindamach
    suindamach Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    38 is not old! Look at Demi Moore! Where your bikini! Halle Barry does!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone !

I for sure am going to maybe try out a bikini as I get closer to my toning goal. My husband would love if I would wear one and our first week after the kids get out of school we do a family beach vacation so I may do a trial run there before wearing it to the local neighborhood swim club.

I think me being unsure has to do with my neighborhood pool and all the moms and their husband seeing me in a 2 piece. 99.9% of the moms there wear a one piece or tankini
  • If you got it, work it.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's an age thing as much as it's an appropriate cut thing. Wearing a suit that's not cut right for your body will look and feel uncomfortable and kinda gives off a sense of not flattering.

I'm a mom and I plan to wear a bikini top this summer (with a skirt bottom though. not ready to flaunt the booty yet).

I just think if you have confidence and the suit looks good on you, then who's to say you are not the right age.
  • NoriDupuis
    NoriDupuis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    no go for it
    as long as u are not wearing a tong or a string you'll look great and turn heads in a good way :)
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    Girl put on that bikini and rock it!!! I am a mother of 3 and love wearing a bikini to show off my hard work. When I am around the kids and their friends, I dress accordingly (tankini or a moderate two piece). When I'm on vacation with my husband it is bikini all the way, even string bikini!

So go for it!
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I would wear it !!! I wear one when i tan or around my family.. I am just toning up so this summer i hope to wear one all summer !!!!
  • cleide727
    Options
    Hi, Tricia! I don't see anything wrong with you wearing a bikini, just go out there and celebrate your new you!!! You earned and it's time for you to show it off! You are still very young so enjoy girl!
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Theres a time and place for everything... Your time is NOW! Place depends on what YOU are comfortable with. I like topless beaches, and my oldest child is in the army, my youngest is in elementary.. I just dont take them with me. ;)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    394595_151515744960815_100003071723220_181957_949635512_n.jpg

Translated it says: "I think you put your bathing suit on backwards" :laugh: :laugh: :sick: :noway: :laugh:
  • hadapurpura
    Options
    Im 34 and still wear pig tales and black lipstick,wear what you want its your body your life

OMG!!! ARE YOU ABBY FROM NCIS??? ;)

Wear the bikini!!! Helen Mirren wears bikinis and she's a lot older, but she has the body so she works it and looks spectacular in them.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wear it girl!! There might be an age when wearing one isn't the most appropriate thing to do, but I sure hope it isn't 37!!! I'm 35 and I wear one. <<<

Congratuations on your weight loss!:flowerforyou:
  • Nsdnjbl
    Nsdnjbl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wear it, just pick a tasteful suite
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Where a bikini you worked hard for the body you have show it off. I am sure there is an age where you should not wear a bikini anymore but I do not think that age is 37. So have fun.

^^^^^^ yes this!! i just turned 30 this year (OUCH) i have 3 girls, and if i am at my goal weight with toned everything you bet your @$$ i will be in a bikini, go for it you earned it
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Translated it says: "I think you put your bathing suit on backwards" :laugh: :laugh: :sick: :noway: :laugh:

WHAT??????:laugh:
  • AlexandriaSykes
    AlexandriaSykes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am almost 42 & this past summer, after losing over 50 lbs, I wore a bikini. I don't think I have ever worn a bikini in my life. :noway: :noway: :noway: I was so self-conscious, but I think it was because of my "Farmers Tan" from biking & running clothes & how stupid it looked. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This white belly hadn't seen sunlight in a looooong time. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

My 12 year old daughter thought it was awesome that I wore it on the beach...my hubby thought it was awesome when the college boys were honking & whistling. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I am working my butt off so that I can really ROCK a bikini this year. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

<3 you are seriously the coolest mom lol, Im 22 with 3 kids and my husband would Love it if i were confident to weaar a bikini but these stretch marks, and little boobies that went from a d to a b are not going to work lol i want ya'lls confidence=+)
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bikini!
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options

:laugh: