Moms and bathing suits???

Options
12346»

Replies

• chicklidell
    Options
    Hell........ If I looked good enough to pull it off and not get arrested, I would wear two band-aids and a cork! You would see more cotton in a bottle of ibuprofen. Don't worry, I dont think I will ever pull THAT kind of body off, but if I did, moms would be slapping husbands and averting the eyes of children everywhere!

That has to be the best answer...I love it!! hahahaha! :laugh: :noway:
  • LyneLM
    LyneLM Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am curious about other moms opinions. I am a 37 year old (almost 38) mom of two (ages 7 and 10). I am finally at my goal weight (120lbs, 5'3.5") and now working on toning up.

I would love to wear a bikini this year but not sure if I am too old...thoughts? I have always worn a tankini with a skirt so at the least this year I would love to wear my tankini top with a regular bathing suit bottom (no skirts this year!)

Is their an age where you are just too old to wear a bikini?

I ONLY brought bikinis for my Christmas vacation in Cuba: I am 5' 2.5", 110 lbs and have lost 20 lbs. Oh, and I am turning on 46 with two kids. So I would say if you feel like it, wear it, according to your own standards, no one else's.
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I_get_fit
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I say if you want to wear it and can work it, do it!

Me, personally-- I'm actually excited to get down to goal and in good shape this summer so I can wear a one-piece and look hot in it. I have a black, low-cut halter-neck one in mind but I want to lost the weight first. :) I fully intend to do the super cute one-piece, floppy sunhat, and sunglasses deal.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Google Helen Mirren, bikini. She was late 50's early 60's when that shot was taken by a paperatzi. You're never too old.