What was your “I won’t tell anyone I just ate that” fo

Options
167891012»

Replies

• kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Oh damn, I thought I was bad eating half a bag of tortilla chips in one sitting. Even while I was binging I still had the slightest amount of control...mostly because I can't physically eat a whole thing of cookies or chips or ice cream in one sitting or I'll throw up.

I can't really remember what I ate on my worst binge, but I threw up for 2 days afterwards (not purging...I just actually ate so much food that I was sick for 2 days). I actually don't think it was really that much (compared to what I've seen here), but I had just come back from 3 months of eating basically nothing. It didn't take a lot. I got home at 10:30 and was throwing up a little after midnight.

My worst binge recently: snacking on free samples from whole foods, then about a liter of tea, some soup, a tiny bit of salad, and 2 seitan wings (I split a meal at a restaurant with my boyfriend, so this wasn't actually a whole lot of food), but what did me in was the margarita, vodka shot, and 2 white russians. Ugh X.x

Edit: is it bad that this reminds me of thisiswhyyourefat.com?
  • Alexia_E_K
    Alexia_E_K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    An entire box of mac and cheese. I would hurt so bad.
  • iwisheyes
    Options
    A very large bag of bassett licorice allsorts - i threw out the solid black ones though! :noway:

AWWW!... I'd have taken them off your hands... D:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    A tub of mint choco chip ice cream with fudge& whipped cream and salt&vinegar chips crumbled on top. Yes, I was pregnant. Was a great excuse at the time but I gained 70 pounds during that pregnancy.
  • tnews43
    Options
    I could eat a whole bag of those mini donuts in nothing flat....Oh yes and lets not forget the haggen Das icecream dulche. Bags of oreos at a time.....Oh the list goes on and on....Makes me sick to think of how much I use to eat!!
  • fitnoflab
    Options
    Full sized french baguette and a stick of butter in one sitting.
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    Whole family size box of velveeta shells and cheese.
    1/2 Gallon of Ice Cream in two sittings on the same day.
    Entire pan of corn bread.
    Of course I've done the whole pizza as well.
  • SparkleDoomPony
    SparkleDoomPony Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Enough leftover chinese food to feed 4 people. Some of it not even heated up.
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    this topic is giving me a stomach ache. LOL
  • beemcbe
    beemcbe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Chicken Wrap with their "homemade" potato chips... pretty much a SLIGHTLY healthier option than fries. Added up on here... 1,409 calories. And that's just an approximation. Woops.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Oh boy ... half a large Round Table King Arthur Supreme pizza ... and a beer.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Oh, when my ticker reaches 22 pounds, I'm going for a Double Western Beacon Cheeseburger with Fries and Carls Jr.
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    Last week I was going through an emotional time and I ended up eating like 15 oreos. Thats more than i ever ate even before deciding to get healthy. And then I felt so bad about it that I downed a whole pint of ice cream later.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Enough food on my "cheat" day to sustain a small tribe of people for three weeks.