What was your “I won’t tell anyone I just ate that” fo

Options

Replies

• Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    Reading this made me hungry also!! Gross lol

My downfall is a bag of kettle chips and french onion dip. I pretty much can't buy them, or it'll be a bag gone over the course of 24 hours.
  • futbolkt21
    Options
    Good to know I'm not alone...thanks :-)
  • Sassi50
    Sassi50 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of Double Sour Skittles (the theatre size bag)
    A 600gm bag of Sour Keys
    10 Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles (my work buys these by the case as we use them as pillow chocolates at turn down)

Not a pretty picture, but I guess is they were all consumed in different weeks!!!!
  • weaverfit
    weaverfit Posts: 124
    Options
    My problem items are: Pecan Pie, Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts, cheetos & pringles, cashews & pistachios,
    CHOCOLATE PUDDING (slow cooked kind) - I could easily eat the whole 3 cup pot myself in one sitting,
    homemade macaroni salad (not much mayo though) - really any kind of pasta does me in.
  • evansclements
    Options
    Among other varied-food binge sessions:
    - whole package of triple double oreos in an hour
    - entire tub(s) of ice cream
    - full batches of cookie dough
    - an entire half gallon of eggnog
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Years ago I could eat an entire Hardee's Monster Burger....As I would eat it I would be grossed out...but i would eat it anyway....I have been clean and sober of monster burgers for several years now!
  • salvatrucha11
    Options
    a whole pizza, a package of milky ways, and three muskateers snack size bars O_o
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A box of donuts... or an entire medium pizza while hiding out in my room. Sometimes an entire bag of Tostitos with Spinach dip... An entire pumpkin pie...

I was really bad. =/
  • caretheaton
    caretheaton Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    An entire family size bag of pizza rolls. So delicious. So bloated afterwards.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i dont shout to the world when i eat some good stuff but im not afraid to say i ate something either.. when i eat something i really like i brag about it .. when i was obese i always talked myself into believing i never ate that much.. now i brag about all the food i do eat ..no hiding for me any more
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Pizza nights were almost always followed by ice cream. DId anyone else ever notice there are 3 or 4 servings in one of those tubs. Yeah.... me either. :bigsmile:
    I cant even tell you how many times I made a second batch of cookies because I somehow ate all the dough from the first batch.
    Im a big baker. I made a hugemungous cake about once a week. It was always gone within a day.
  • jernigan51
    Options
    Russell Stover Chocolate Marshmallow treats...they're around 110 cal, but they "never exist"!
  • jernigan51
    Options
    An entire family size bag of pizza rolls. So delicious. So bloated afterwards.

This made me laugh! YUM!
  • autumnrose2
    Options
    Long before my weight loss journey, there would be some days where the only thing I'd drink were milkshakes. When at ice cream parlors & fast food joints, I'd sometimes order a milkshake AND a sundae or blizzard. And this was on top of fatty foods like burgers & fries! Sometimes I would buy a dozen fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts, hide the box in my room and eat them all by myself (not in one sitting but usually within a day). Aside from all of this, I didn't usually overeat, but everything I ate was terrible for me so it added up.

Since deciding to eat right, the most destructive thing has been a two-scoop sundae from Baskin-Robbins with hot fudge, marshmallow, and sprinkles. This was about two weeks into my weight loss journey and I haven't done anything like that since, here's hoping that continues...
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I would go to the neighborhood bakery with a "list from the office". Becky wants a glazed, Jim wants an apple fritter, Jeff wants a bismarck, Sandy wants a chocolate cake donut, Matt wants a jelly filled.... I had the whole list written out, names and all, so the people at the bakery wouldn't know they were all for me to eat on the way to work!!

Love this! I can pack away donuts aswell!
  • xanimexflytrapsx
    Options
    Half of an extra large papa johns pizza, with breadtsicks, at a firends house and then eating mcdonalds ater i left XP
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Ha ha. I once made a bowl of creamed butter n sugar and put smarties on top. I always thought it tasted nice at that stage of cake making. It was rank! I was 15 at the time though!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a whole box of mac and cheese many times. I would still do that, so now I just don't eat any.
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I would go to the neighborhood bakery with a "list from the office". Becky wants a glazed, Jim wants an apple fritter, Jeff wants a bismarck, Sandy wants a chocolate cake donut, Matt wants a jelly filled.... I had the whole list written out, names and all, so the people at the bakery wouldn't know they were all for me to eat on the way to work!!

Love this! I can pack away donuts aswell!

Ha ha! Brilliant!
  • houstonmacbro
    houstonmacbro Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Shameful and embarrassing:
    -A double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries, large soda. double cheese burger (while laying in bed watching Horton Hear's a Who)

The shameful part ...? Horton Hears a Who ...

Honestly...?