Options

Replies

• skinnyma1974
    Options
    mine is Sausage mcmuffin from mcdonalds:sad:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I binge eat all the time so I could list a whole bag of chips etc. But I also will eat raw biscuit dough and raw pie dough~ People tell me they think that's weird....
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Anything from McDonalds. Grosses me out thinking about it right now lol

Agree, all fast food grosses me out!
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It wasn't uncommon for me to down an entire bag of Doritos or even plain tortilla chips while watching TV at night... That's 2000 calories on top of the already obscene amount I was eating during the day.
  • dad040859
    Options
    Medium Dominos Pizza w/beef and jalapenos. Yes, all of it. At least 1600 calories...
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    pizzzaaaaa
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    A container of funfetti frosting. I put the empty container back in the pantry to fool my husband.

Ummm, I still eat whole pizzas. EF THAT! I'm not giving it up.
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    3 boxes of Sugar Babies in a day.
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    A entire family sized bag of candy corn, covered in chocolate syrup..... just like cereal and milk style! MAN was that ever good! And then I broke out in hives. I guess because of all that sugar.................:ohwell:
  • andreacord
    Options
    Quarter of a cheesecake one time after a bad breakup.. container of frosting. bleh .. would never do that again.
  • srhug
    srhug Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    whole medium pizza plus an entire dessert pizza....while watching the biggest loser...
  • asanchez1129
    asanchez1129 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say hot fresh bread is my guilty pleasure with butter so I feel your pain haha :) but honey butter sounds AAAAAAAAmazinggg! :)
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A whole Tony's Meat Trio pizza with a whole bag of kraft shredded cheese added to it with a half bag of Hormel pepperoni added to that.

Washed it down with 32 ounces of Pepsi for good measure. Just to ensure I didnt miss clogging any arteries that might have escaped.

Glad I found MFP!!!!!
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    Shameful and embarrassing:
    -A double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries, large soda. double cheese burger (while laying in bed watching Horton Hear's a Who)
  • k121777
    Options
    Really embarrassing...a partial can of Eagle Brand milk.

I actually think this one is funny! LOL!
  • MiAmorDeanna
    MiAmorDeanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    10 piece nugget, large frie, mcflurry, and about 8 beers at the end of the night! -_____- SMH!!
    BarBQ Boneless wings, fries with cheese and ranch.

CRAZY!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    4 boxes of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies within 4 days ( a box a day). Those girl scouts need to stay away , those cookies are so addicting....smh
  • k121777
    Options
    Shameful and embarrassing:
    -A double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries, large soda. double cheese burger (while laying in bed watching Horton Hear's a Who)
    FUNNY AS WELL!!! LOL!
  • jennetters
    jennetters Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    whole container of funfetti icing. red velvet cake for bfast lunch and dinner until it was gone. that didn't take long...lol because they were giant pieces
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm let me see.... That I remember:

Cinnamon Rolls
    Wendy's Baconator
    Wendy's Bacon Delux
    Loaded Fries (I can't remember where)