What was your “I won’t tell anyone I just ate that” fo

Options

Replies

• lolemmerz
    Options
    on new years i ate almost a whole bag of bachman kidzels, they are pretzels with a slight taste of honey & omg they are so good and addicting, then we made brownie mix and i kept dipping the pretzels in it.....ugh. it's also hard for me to stop eating peanut butter once i start, i'm a peanut butter addict. and stacys pita chips are quite addicting too.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    original cheesecake, so delicious
    big bag of honey barbecue chips

i knew what i was doing, but i did it anyways and felt guilty afterwards.
  • Hotmess2012
    Options
    I use to devour a hershy's almond bar and dip it in peanut butter for each bite.... ohhhhhh sooooo yummy!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    whole container of funfetti icing. red velvet cake for bfast lunch and dinner until it was gone. that didn't take long...lol because they were giant pieces

Red Velvet cake for bfast and lunch sound so good :)
  • christiw116
    Options
    I was addicted to gravy...I would make a few biscuits or some rice, just to make a pan of milk gravy to pour all over it. Then add probably half a stick of butter on top of the biscuits or rice. Then there was the entire dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts, I would eat peanut butter by the spoonfuls, whole pans of brownies over the course of the day, and an entire bag of Reese's cups in a couple hours time.
  • priscillaxD
    Options
    I've done the same!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Oreo cookies too, hmmmmm yummy lol
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    2 FOOTLONG FROM SUBWAY IN ONE SITTING!!!!!!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    An entire box of entmann's chocolate covered donuts
    Big bag of pizza snacks in pasta sauce
  • I would go to the neighborhood bakery with a "list from the office". Becky wants a glazed, Jim wants an apple fritter, Jeff wants a bismarck, Sandy wants a chocolate cake donut, Matt wants a jelly filled.... I had the whole list written out, names and all, so the people at the bakery wouldn't know they were all for me to eat on the way to work!!
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'll join the brownie brigade. It was easy for me to eat an entire batch of brownies in a day.
    Or the 24 pack of cookie dough in a day.
    If there are cookies in my house, I eat them-too many of them! Like 1-2 dozen a day (ouch!)
    And my favorite...I would make homemade chocolate icing, to keep in the fridge and eat and it would last about 24 hours!!!

Yes I definitely have no one to blame but myself for these extra pounds. I got myself here and now I'm going to get myself out!
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    20 honey barbeque wings (kfc)
    Large order of potato skins
    strawberry dessert with cake and whipped cream
    And one Large DIet COke (lol)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    ... it's those girl scout cookies that get me :grumble:
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would go to the neighborhood bakery with a "list from the office". Becky wants a glazed, Jim wants an apple fritter, Jeff wants a bismarck, Sandy wants a chocolate cake donut, Matt wants a jelly filled.... I had the whole list written out, names and all, so the people at the bakery wouldn't know they were all for me to eat on the way to work!!

WOW! I will share since you are so honest.... I have ordered two soda pops so the person at the fast food place doesn't believe all the food is for me... Have also ate behind my plant, so my co-workers won't see all the food I use to eat at work.
  • t
    I would go to the neighborhood bakery with a "list from the office". Becky wants a glazed, Jim wants an apple fritter, Jeff wants a bismarck, Sandy wants a chocolate cake donut, Matt wants a jelly filled.... I had the whole list written out, names and all, so the people at the bakery wouldn't know they were all for me to eat on the way to work!!

WOW! I will share since you are so honest.... I have ordered two soda pops so the person at the fast food place doesn't believe all the food is for me... Have also ate behind my plant, so my co-workers won't see all the food I use to eat at work.

I think I love you :tongue: Thanks for sharing your story and not judging me!!!
  • sherrywtrmn
    sherrywtrmn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A jar of Marshmallow Fluff :grumble:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    The latest was full jar of Nutella the other day.

The most shameful, though, was when I would get bad sugar cravings, and I'd eaten everything else that had sugar in it, I'd take a spoon to the bag of brown sugar and chomp away. :blushing:
    A girl after my own heart! I bought a jar of Nutella once... once. I'll never make that delicious mistake again.
    I just discovered the joys of brown sugar a while back. Funny, it's been there all along. Not anymore :bigsmile:
    I bought another, and took about a week to go through it, but still.

Mostly, when it comes to embarrassing things, I'm in the camp with the "Entire Package of..." people:
    Pizza (regularly)
    Cookies
    Sweet cereal
    Cookie dough
    Chips
    M&Ms (family sized)
    I haven't done any of that for over a year, until just a couple of weeks ago when I ate an entire rotisserie chicken for dinner. Yes, while I was in the last couple of days of trying to reach 100 pounds lost, I ate the whole thing in one meal! Don't know what I was thinking.

Of course, I've done the whole, "Crap, if anyone comes home and sees that I ate half of an apple pie, they'll think I'm a pig!" so I finished it off and threw away the pan. Don't even know how many times stuff like that's happened.
    NIIIICE! That's using the 'ol noggin.
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    2 FOOTLONG FROM SUBWAY IN ONE SITTING!!!!!!
    what about the chips??? yummm
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I've done the whole white sauce pizza with bacon and chicken.... God is that delish!

^This. And recently. I didn't log it. :laugh:

I was bad about eating whole packages of cookies. I ate a whole pie chocolate bourbon pecan pie at Christmas. (It took a few hours, but it was the same day.) I put 12 pounds back on from Thanksgiving to New Year's. I have learned my lesson.
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    You know this topic makes me not feel so bad about my food binges!

^_^ But it is making me hungry! *pulls out hair* lol