What was your “I won’t tell anyone I just ate that” fo

Options

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    leftovers casserole, I'll throw a bunch of leftovers in a bowl and put cheese and catchup on it and chow down.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    1.) A whole package of oreos in an hour
    2:) Three packs of swiss roll cakes (2 in each pack) in one day
    3.) a box of slim jims in 30 minutes
    4.) A whole bag of sweet and spicy chili doritos
    5.) a whole bag of flaming hot cheetos

Ouch...why did I do that to myself.
  • idrewacat
    idrewacat Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    When I used to go to Indian buffets, I'd eat until I threw up.

and then I'd go back for more.
  • contreras830
    Options
    A family sized bag of hot cheetos in one sitting >.<
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    A jar of peanut butter :frown:

Thats one I could do too.... Not a whole jar But way more then 2000 calories!
  • brendabuckeye
    brendabuckeye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    pizza, pizza, more pizza - I never kept track of how much -, and a couple of pops to wash it down.
    fudge brownie mix batter - I think I actually did bake half of the batch and then ate a couple of brownies, too - oh and I threw chocolate chips in the batter before baking.
    An entire sleeve of Chips Ahoy- in my car... alone...one....after another...after another - that was way, way back when.

Now I keep track. Now I know better! Now I visit my treadmill before going crazy and then I am too tired to go get the junk.
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    1) Five Guys Burgers and Fries cheeseburger with bacon and BBQ
    2) Five Guys Burgers and Fries fries
    3) Friends triple chocolate birthday cake, 1 slice

Definitely a cheat day! This was on Saturday (or Sunday?) and I felt SO full after eating all that!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    8beers and a family size bag of lays
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    If god didn't want us to have pizza he wouldn't have made it.....
  • brownraven
    Options
    ALMOST a whole family size bag of Cheese Puffs. {Humph...Humph...Humph}
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

Im 1/2 indian and grew up on indian food... I LOVE it and can eat my self sick.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I could write a book :tongue:

The latest was full jar of Nutella the other day.

The most shameful, though, was when I would get bad sugar cravings, and I'd eaten everything else that had sugar in it, I'd take a spoon to the bag of brown sugar and chomp away. :blushing:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Like half my birthday cake in the course of 2 days ugh
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options

Then you cannot blame me - I am Indian and I love the Indian food. But now I am trying to cook all that Indian Yummy food in a healthy way :smile:
  • harleenarang
    Options
    If god didn't want us to have pizza he wouldn't have made it.....

God didn't make it - Its those skinny guys who made it who never get fat no matter how much they eat. :explode:
  • harleenarang
    Options
    Like half my birthday cake in the course of 2 days ugh

Mirror Mirror - I did that too. Specially heating that triple chocolate fantasy cake in microwave and licking off that chocolate.
    ooooooooooh - i relish that
  • gettingmyselfback
    Options
    I am trying my hardest to get over a seven year addiction to the darn white cheddar cheese popcorn. I used to eat a normal size bag a day (not the little ones, the normal ones) and then the past two years I graduated to the large family size bag. EVERY DAY!! I love it. I'm totally addicted to it. I have NO control. Can not just have a bit. I've tried giving it up before in the past for about two weeks maybe, but as soon as I tell myself " oh just this once", boom... I'm right back at it EVERYDAY. It's like a comfort for me. My own little pleasure. It's sick. I would just have that and be totally satisfied. Needless to say, I have put on 30lbs in a year and half and have probably ruined my teeth. I have just come to the conclusion that I can not ever have it again because I am truly addicted and can not control myself. I recently lost 10 lbs and told myself that I would treat that accomplishment with popcorn for just that one day. Well, the next morning I was 3 lbs heavier and have been working overtime trying to take it back off. :(
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    rasberry buckle. i am a sucker for breads/cakes/rolls etc.....took me 3 days but i ate a big pan of it all by myself.
  • almondgirl00
    Options
    A huge bowl of basmati rice doused with mushroom soy sauce. So good, but so wrong.
  • ReenieBelle
    ReenieBelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who can eat like that. The first time she told me she ate 8 pieces of fried chicken in one sitting I didn't believe her. She joined Overeaters Anonymous and has lost a lot of weight. She needed the regular meetings for support. She still binged sometimes, but she has really got it under control now. She also took up riding a bicycle. Serious riding. She looks and feels great! You can do it too! Good luck!