What was your “I won’t tell anyone I just ate that” fo

Options

Replies

• babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    18oz of chocolate chip cookies from the store deli. Yup I would eat all of them.
  • iooprcntme
    Options
    sting cheese i cant just eat one i eat more like 4 at a time lol
  • gettingmyselfback
    Options
    Yes Smartfood. And please tell my body that it doesn't count. :) Once I started logging it I realized that it was like a zillion calories and fat grams. Not to mention the sodium!! Can you say "SWOLLEN"!
  • Aoife_Eile
    Aoife_Eile Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    An entire large breakfast pizza from Four Star Pizza. Sausage, mushroom, onion, tomato, and something else I can't remember.

With garlic and herb dip.

Washed down with an entire share sized bottle of Coke Zero.

To this day I do not know how I could stand afterwards.
  • willowfyre
    Options
    Del Taco: 2 Chicken Soft Tacos, Deluxe Chili Cheese Fries <---hey, there were onions and tomatoes, gotta be healthy, right? ;) j/k.
    Me n Ed's: Individual veggie pizza with nearly a half cup of ranch dressing
    Flaming Hot Fritos
    Maui Onion Lays Kettle Chips

I never really get cravings for candy/chocolate (once every six months-ish), so I figured I was doing good. Boy was I wrong! It wouldn't have been out of the question for me to indulge in two of those in a day.

I feel like deleting this message just so no one will see it. Haha.
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Cookie Dough (ate more dough then cookies baked)
    Costco Cake
    Pringles
    Ice Cream (pretty much any kind...topped with chocolate syrup and peanuts and/or chocolate chips)

Ugh! Why, why why?!?!? Now thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Only things like cheddar with butter (no bread) or banana and marmite. Because most people think that's weird.
  • houstonmacbro
    houstonmacbro Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What was your “I won’t tell anyone I just ate that” foods?

Mine:
    A tray of Oreos dipped in milk.
    Whole white sauce pizza, with bacon and chicken.
    Pan of brownies… one sitting.
    2 McChickens, 2 McDoubles and small fries dipped in sweet and sour sauce.
    A box of Linguine noodles with chicken and alfredo sauce. I can eat a whole BOX of pasta…
    ½ a white chocolate cheese cake with raspberries on top, eaten fast so I don’t feel full during...

Remembering stuff like this makes me realize that no one is to blame but myself… And maybe if I feel the burn of the gym Ill learn that its not worth it.

PORTION CONTROL.

Do you really want to go there ...?

Okay, let's see ...

Buttered saltine crackers
    Fried catfish (heck, anything fried ...)
    Sweet and salty granola (the good stuff with salty nuts, almonds, and cranberries ...)

Notice a pattern here ...? Usually it was anything that was salty. Or crunchy. Preferably both.
  • GigiBee824
    GigiBee824 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5.) a whole bag of flaming hot cheetos

Those are my downfall. So bad, and yet so, so good.
  • ReenieBelle
    ReenieBelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi GettingMyself - You know that popcorn manufacturer adds something to that popcorn to make you crave it. So to them you are a success story. Shame on them for being so greedy at our expense. Like the drug pusher getting you hooked on crack. But you can kick it. Take the control back. They don't deserve it. Be your own success story. I know you can do it!
    ReenieBelle
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    The list of foods I feel ashamed of (mostly before my diet):
    An entire container of ice cream by myself
    An entire box of cookies from Costco
    An entire box of 100 calorie packs
    Most of a medium Pizza
    3 double doozie cookies
  • ReenieBelle
    ReenieBelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could do that. I'd feel sick after, but I'd do it anyhow.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Entire one pound bag of M&Ms
    Pizza, a lot of it. And any leftovers gets eaten the next day cold for breakfast.
    Entire pan of brownies.

I think those are the worse things.
  • ShapingAgnes
    ShapingAgnes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of potato chips with ranch. Half a pizza. A carton of ice cream. I could easily sit down and eat a pan of brownies of a tray of cookies of a giant cake. :smokin: These days, I try not too buy anthing that I know I cant stop myself from eating.
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    THIS IS THE GREATEST TOPIC EVER. THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH WHILE IM AT WORK. OF COURSE IN HIGH SCHOOL MY BIGGEST THING WAS ORDERING A MEDIUM PIZZA WITH PEPPERONI AND CASHEWS (AFTER MY DAD WENT TO WORK) HE WORKED GRAVEYARD SHIFT, AND ID EAT THAT WHOLE PIZZA AND HIDE THE BOX UNDER MY BED TILL THE MORNING.
    THATS A DAMN SHAME. HAVENT DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN A WHILE. BUT I FEEL SO HUNGRY READING THESE POSTS THAT I WANT TO BANG MY HEAD AGAINST MY DESK. LMAO.
  • fahn27
    fahn27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    half a box of pasta made into pasta salad eaten in a time span of about 30 min...just a little embarasing
  • gettingmyselfback
    Options
    I have truly felt ashamed of my weakness. That is exactly how I have felt. Like a drug addiction. My behaviors were exactly the same. Every day I would say that this would be my last one. I would get up and drive to get it know matter what time or the whether. I would tell my children all the time that I was going to quit and that this would be it ( just as soon as I finish off this bag, of course). I would make deals with my daughter about quiting and then make excuses as to why I'm giving in. I would even hide the bag after eating it cause I felt ashamed that "once again" I failed and gave in. Even my teeth aching from all the husks getting stuck woundn't stop me. CRAZY!! I really do appreciate your encouragement because it has been a real struggle and has had a hold on me for soooo long. I am going to do it this time because I now know that it is just something that I can't have ever again. Like a drug, I will need to NEVER give in again. Thanks for your words. :)
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    2 pints of Ben & Jerry's ice FOR BREAKFAST!!! :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    A entire bag of Vinegar and Salt....the fried sushi(LOL) My Mfp pals will love that one....and The new Added..Nutella...never think i eat the serving size when i do eat it..UGH...

Feels great to get it out!! !:laugh: :laugh:
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have zero control with freshly baked brownies or chocolate chip cookies. They are sooo much better fresh out of the oven, how do you say no? Also, Covered Bridge Sea Salt and Vinegar chips. I only recently discovered them, but they are my biggest weakness. I absolutely cannot stop eating them if there are still any left in the bag. I will eat a whole bag without taking a breath basically. Now I just have to get the small bags every now and then (and only 1 because if there's 2 I'll eat 2).