What was your “I won’t tell anyone I just ate that” fo

Options

Replies

• rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I remember once I had a mc chicken sandwich mcdonalds meal and a free 99p burger for being a student and 2 M&M brownies and ate them all in one sitting. Must have been like 1500 calories or something. I felt so bad afterwards.
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    almost half a jar of nutella (chocolate spread)

6 slices of bread one after the other.

a block of chocolate maybe in 2 days.

1/4 chocolate mud cake.
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I knew it was time for a change when i could happily sit and eat a whole block of marzipan in a sitting :noway:
  • Blaizen
    Blaizen Posts: 16
    Options
    I used to dump a can of beanless chili in a pan with a package of cream cheese over the top and shredded cheese over that then heated it up. Add about a half a bag of tortilla chips to scoop it. I'd eat most that in a sitting. Then the rest of it for breakfast.

Fish and chips at Dennys, but then I'd get the smothered cheese fries and eat half those too.

I'm guilty of the buying multiple items in the drive thru for "other people" when it's really all for me too. I'd be like "yeah, he wants xyz". lol!

So glad that most fast food makes me sick now.
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I remember once I had a mc chicken sandwich mcdonalds meal and a free 99p burger for being a student and 2 M&M brownies and ate them all in one sitting. Must have been like 1500 calories or something. I felt so bad afterwards.

That deal is so bad! I've never had it but my ex used to get the free burger all the time. Since I've started eating properly I actually can't believe they're allowed deals like that - talk about fuelling obesity in young people!

I used to be really bad with cheesecake...it is my ultimate weakness. I remember quite a few occasions when I would buy a Co-op chocolate cheesecake and eat half of it (or more) straight out of the box! And that's why I don't buy whole cheesecakes anymore...

I also used to be able to eat a whole tube of pringles with dip and a whole pack of biscuits at the same time (that was somewhat of a Sunday night ritual to have that whilst watching Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum at one point)!

And I'd always manage to eat a whole pack of the sharing minstrels packs at the cinema.

And when my ex and I first started dating about 3 years ago I would go to his on a Friday night and we would order an extra large pizza with cheesy garlic bread, cheesy chips and onion rings and eat all of it between us (yet he didn't put on a pound!!).

It really disgusts me now to think how I used to eat, especially as I used to think it was normal (and definitely explains how I put on so much weight!) and I know I actually can't physically manage to eat like that anymore. I went out to dinner with some friends last week and had a soup to start then a white bean cassoulet with grilled cod for main. I literally was in really intense physical pain by the time I was half way through my main and could not have finished it if you'd have paid me to! Just goes to show how dramatically your body can change if you treat it right.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious.

An entire box of Frosted flakes cereal in a 24 hour period (of course always eaten with milk!). I was so not impressed with myself, but it is now a running joke with my husband and I. I've recently decided that boring Special K is the only thing allowed here!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness....

Emerald nuts glazed walnuts. A 7 oz package is 980 calories and Ive eaten the whole thing on more occasions then I am willing to admit! and as a "snack"

8 BIG deep fried crab rangoons, I'm guessing around 1500 calories just for those plus the Chinese food I ordered with it...Im guessing it was a 3000+ meal

Wicked good whoopie pies...I used to eat 2 sometimes....for like 1500-1600 calories in one sitting

The Long horn chocolate stampede cake for a whopping 2180 calories per serving!
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    a hole box of pizza and like everything from taco bell =)
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    An entire package of ground turkey (at least it was the extra lean kind, lol)...and a bag of doritos, all in one sitting.
  • trlyblssd79
    trlyblssd79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Chef Boyardee anything out of the can without heating it up

Feta Cheese Crumbles out of the box for a snack - the whole thing

Man it sounds gross - can't believe I did that :) lol
  • furbutt
    furbutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cashews Dipped in Peanut butter...:blushing:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    A whole footlong Philly cheesesteak, followed by a bag of chips and a bottle of soda... and then I raided the fridge.

Except I told EVERYBODY, because at the time, I was thin. And pregnant. But I kept eating that way for FAR too long. :laugh:
  • gerirojas
    gerirojas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My sister's roomate's birthday cake his Grandma had made him, (it was in the fridge when I got home after a night of partying) they was a little left but he said "just finish it then"
  • kellasaurusrawrrex
    Options
    Dude...I can roll off a list longer than santa's naughty list hahaha!!

Lemmie see...popular ones:

-Whole pack of biscuits
    -Whole block of cheese! Nom!
    -A whole load of fruit juice (Went through 6 1 litre cartons in 3 days once!!!)
    -Pizza...a big one. I never stop at 2 slices...heh
    -
  • tinyowllove
    Options
    I snuck out after my first paycheque last month and bought 3 Big Macs. I just love Big Macs :( I'm trying to eat gluten free to support my sister who has celiac so they are unfortunately a BIG no-no! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Zingers or

6 six packs of Lance Vanille Creme sandwich cookies
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You and I MUST be related.
  • kellasaurusrawrrex
    Options
    who could forget a whole tub of icecream ;)
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    An entire bag of hot cheetos and who knows how much sour cream... and half a 2 liter of soda!
  • Abi2012
    Abi2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is sad....but I would actually eat a half a slice of cheesecake everyday when I had my eating disorder....and it was the only thing I would eat. Talk about unhealthy.