everyone say one craving u beat today

Options
today i had to be at work at 5 am and i used to be a total ice coffee junky ...... wekll today all the girls at work got ice coffees and i forced my self to say no and i went to the grocery store and got water and fruit instead lol 6 days clean off ice coffee yahhhhh going strong lol .....:wink:

Replies

• jjteddy1982
    Options
    I SAID NO TO A COKE
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and chinese food. My God do I miss it!
  • longuskikirk
    Options
    After my workout and classes the only thing I wanted in the world was a Coke, over crushed ice, in an obscenely large glass. I made myself a cup of black coffee instead and a big glass of ice water. I've been a soda addict forever, it's the hardest thing I've had to give up.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Tapioca Pudding!
  • eeyorespal
    Options
    My vice is soda... But today I drank water however I did have a sweet tea..:smile:
  • andreacord
    Options
    Chinese food, although I'm gonna make a healthier alternative in a couple days :)
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    donuts
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Haven't hit any cravings today - my body's getting stuck into its new eating habits.

Have to say though that last night I had to pretty much chain my hands together to stop myself from going to TOWN on some pizza shapes. I beat it by eating 2 cups of grapes :)
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    No Rockstar, Amp or caffeine....water instead.
  • iooprcntme
    Options
    i gave up soda about 3 months about but i replaced it was french vanilla ice coffee with extra extra and now i replaced that with water thats all i drink all day now ..........
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    A big greasy cheese burger from Andy's
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Mine today would be ice cream...but I am about to go to bed and no ice cream...lol its so sad...lmao
  • bflicker11
    Options
    Mms. I was checking out at the grocery store and all the candy was staring at me, calling my name. I had an awesome work out and didn't want to waste it. STILL dreaming about those damn mms!!
  • byrnette
    byrnette Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    roasted salted almonds
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    It wasn't today, but this weekend I wanted to give in and eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory. My favorite meal is 970 calories though! :noway:
  • ThinMissEmma
    Options
    Chocolate fudge cake with melted chocolate chips and toasted pecans on top! OOOOH MY GOD, My mom bakes the most delicious devilish treats.
  • bajiggity_jane
    Options
    I said no to fast food for dinner and instead made a turkey sandwich on whole wheat english muffin. :)
  • hawk1jen
    hawk1jen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I said no to an offer from a co-worker to dig into a bag of chex mix.....this being the same one that offers me Fritos - One of my Fav's!!! I am really proud of all of my self control lately!! :glasses:
  • iooprcntme
    Options
    awesome job everyone every day there will be something trying to ruin ya just push threw !!!!!!!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&M's