everyone say one craving u beat today

Options

Replies

• ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Chinese food... and I did not eat 1 cup of apple slices... only a half of a cup and they were in a bag sitting on my seat next to me as I was driving... so tempting.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I said No to a Coke too. It's a tough one.
  • MaarieLaura
    Options
    My son had bought some oatmeal creme pies. I took one out of the package but successfully pushed it back in there. I'm not even big on those but I love junk food. Such a challenge!
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I drove by McDonalds today and didn't even flinch! I USED to go there and pig out TWICE A DAY - it's my comfort food.

Well NOT ANYMORE!
  • smalltownhero
    smalltownhero Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I said no to french fries.... and for me, THAT was a BIG step! I'm so proud!
  • stonebrakerm
    stonebrakerm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Chicken McNuggets and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!

But I could not say no to these: http://tripletsat38.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/skinny-cow.png
  • cchardt
    cchardt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I said no to Reese's peanut butter cup minis when I went to the grocery store. That is alot for me!!
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Pizza! everyday I say NO to pizza is a win! :)
  • sambamoz
    Options
    There was 50 HUGE Jam Donuts in my office lunch room when I got in today. 7 hours later they are still there, but I have developed and iron-like willpower, and am content with my chocolate fudge lo carb protein bar. Very proud indeed!
  • angela72023
    Options
    My hubby offered to make me a pizza---my very fab! Said no thanks -yay for us all! !!
  • colleen_mairead
    colleen_mairead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I only had 2 pieces of calzone with dinner!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Pizza. It's on sale today, and I pass two on my way home from the gym. One of which is in smelling distance, which is just unnecessary. Who does that?!
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    No more TIm Horton's Hot Chocolate ! ! ! I was definitely addicted to them but i cut em out! =))
  • twinsmake3
    twinsmake3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Dying for a Ferreo Rocher hazelnut chocolate ball....we have a box of them in the family room....I had two yesterday but NONE today! Wish the family would finish them off!
  • iooprcntme
    Options
    reallly proud of everyone every time u say no it really is a step forward
  • nikolaim5
    nikolaim5 Posts: 233
    Options
    I give up nothing. I eat what I want and then adjust the rest of the day accordingly. Keeps me sane.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    wanted a diet coke with lunch today but had water instead!

had a beer with dinner though :/
  • tdhlawyer
    Options
    SLOTH!
  • tammi42
    tammi42 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A big piece of Toblerone! We have one of those jumbo Costco sized bars in the house....I haven't touched it since I started on MFP! So proud of my 'diet' lately. :smile:
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    All the cravings i had today i gave into, but none are particularly bad so i don't feel bad!

1) coffee
    2) fresh rice paper rolls (with just a bit of peanut sauce)
    3) green tea (made with match powder)