Replies

• hna84
    hna84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nachos...So hard to resist but I did!!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and chinese food. My God do I miss it!

This!!! There was a post earlier today about chinese food and I couldn't stop thinking about it.....lol but didn't cave!!
  • Chrisborro
    Options
    Does a craving to lock my kids in the basement and throw away the key count?
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    French fries! Not just french fries, Chick-fil-a waffle fries with chick-fil-a sauce..yummm!

And then the kids halloween candy keeps calling my name with because of the tootsie roll on the top, I've decided not to move it, just to see how many days I can go before I cave ;-)
  • Cinnamonie
    Options
    shots shots shots shots shots
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    LOL@ Chris! Yes I believe that does, Good Job not locking your kids away ;-)
  • Leesseebee
    Options
    I was going to go back to eat after I was already done-I really was not hungry, just "grazing", but I went to brush my teeth and do my French homework instead! Small victories!
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My boss brought in some chocolate macadamia nut candy and I resisted even though it was calling my name!
  • phatdiva26
    Options
    I had a REALLY stressful day AND I wanted to completely abandon my meal plan for today BUT I just remembered the feeling of accomplishment I feel on Mondays when I weigh in AND I fought it! I am happy I was able to fight it and I hope I can keep this up! I'm just trying to take it one day at a time! YAY ME! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cariclaire
    cariclaire Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a Coffee Crisp chocolate bar sitting in my desk at work and I have to fight the urge every time I open the drawer to look for a pen. I should really just throw it out, but somehow it comforts me to know it`s there and I feel pretty good every time I close the drawer without eating it!
  • MissWarner122
    MissWarner122 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new and just started today. I am so excited!

PASTA! Ugh I eat it way too much....I am happy to say today....no pasta at all.

I know pasta is okay in a small amount, but I tend to have WAY too much in one sitting!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Edamamè ... x's two ! I soooo wanted another bowl, but healthy or not, sometimes too much of a good thing is not that healthy ! :(

Damn .... Now I want more Edamamè ! :tongue:
  • phatdiva26
    Options
    LMAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tropicalgirl34
    tropicalgirl34 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream!!
  • emmafmaurice
    Options
    the box of christmas chocolates sitting on top of the fridge (hidden but i know it's there) that is open and taunting me everytime i walk past.
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Does a craving to lock my kids in the basement and throw away the key count?

lol
  • emmafmaurice
    Options
    :happy:
    Dying for a Ferreo Rocher hazelnut chocolate ball....we have a box of them in the family room....I had two yesterday but NONE today! Wish the family would finish them off!

oh my... YES! just finish them family!!!!
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I passed up a Milky Way Midnight in the grocery line.
  • katelynann1201
    Options
    oreos
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!!