am Ithe oldest here at 55!!!

Options

Replies

• deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hello !!! I am 57, will be 58 in August...My goodness NO , you are not the oldest person on this site...I have a friend on here in her 80's and she acts 30 !!! Welcome to the best site for weight loss on the web !!! feel free to friend me too !!! Good Luck !!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    57, I've been here for over four years. Lots of us here! Good luck!

Just drink it! (Water).....buy a Brita filter, it makes water taste a lot better!

• _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 57 next week (don't want to push it TOO much, you know)!
  • newtoem
    newtoem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined and I'm 61! Life couldn't be better. Just trying to keep myself healty and active in ths New Year..
  • jmcclay
    jmcclay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday, and I am 55. So tired of YO-YO dieting. Hope to stick with this long term.
  • Jeanetta10
    Jeanetta10 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    59 here!
  • Slo83
    Slo83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm, no. I"m 62 :happy:
  • Ljohnverrell
    Options
    Water!!!! I hate it! any suggeations?

Add some fruit to flavor it. :)
  • davidsmitley
    Options
    I am 58. Have been on here for almost a year! Welcome and good luck.
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    :) as you can see, there are more than a few of us! I'll be 60 in April! Welcome to MFP. There's a group for us over 50 folks!
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    60 & going real strong!
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 57 and have been here for a few years. I am not much of a water drinker myself, so to cut back on my diet Coke addiction I went to Crystal Light Green Teas and Lipton Diet Green Teas. I do try to get a large glass of ice water in, tho. It has to be really cold for me to drink it. Best wishes!
  • BabsAbs
    Options
    Use a straw to drink your water, add lemon, lime, cucumber anything to give it a little zip.
  • dlcash58
    Options
    No, I'm 57 and I'm loving My Fitness Pal!!! I've been "dormant" for several years and I'm back to exercising daily and eating healthier. I've been here for 3 weeks and can't wait to start seeing the real results of my efforts.

Good Luck to you!!!
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    :noway:
    Nope, I'm 62. Hard to lose at our age. Have to try, though.
    good luck.
  • rcanner
    Options
    I'm 62 and really having great success with this. Try the Melaleuca Splash H2O
    to get your water with 0 calories and healthful ingredients.
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm not old...just 53 :) Feelin' younger everyday!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck! I'm 50 myself. About the water, I hated water too until I started working out more and sweating instead of sitting around. lol. I enjoy it a LOT more now that I'm actually thirsty! I also started drinking water whenever I went out to eat and that helped me get used to it. Try some lemon in it or maybe flavored waters? There are soo many out there and you can make your own if you dont want to buy it or deal with recycling all of those bottles. :)
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look great for you age!
  • wtorc
    wtorc Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 69 and still running 5 miles a day.......