Big Boobie Women

Options

Replies

• mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Why would you want them to go away? I spent a lot of money to have what you have naturally! lol

Before I gained weight I was a 32DDD now I am a 36 DDD My biggest fear is that I will have to tuck my boobs into my pants! ;) (Just kidding)
  • zena04us
    zena04us Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think i depends on how huge your boobs are before you ever were overweight. When I was thin I always had them so when I loose weight they don't go anywhere! I get bigger around in the Bra but the cup size never changes. When I loose weight I get smaller around but the cup size never changes always a DD ranging from 42 at my biggest to 34 at my smallest. So it really depends on you. If your breasts came from being overweight and not from genetics as mine have then you can probably count on them going down. Otherwise get use to them they are probably around for the long haul!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Sadly, so far I have lost nothing up top, they actually got bigger, for one reason, I lost inches. I was a 34DD, now I am either a 32FF or 34G! ( most women have one breast larger)

I have had some horriably bad back problems, causing migraines lately. I went to a specialty bra store, called Allure. The women was wonderful. She took the time to fit me properly for a bra, and explain things to me. My mom said generally we have a tendancy to loose from up top last. I have lost about 27 pounds since April, lost some before I stated MFP.

Also, for many larger women, Victoria secret is great, but I do recomend going to a specialty shop, so many times they would say this is your size, and I could find nothing, well it's because they told me I was the largest size they carried. Hope this helps a little, good luck, and may your bra's never give out, and allow your breasts to make you appear to have a large stomach.
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 46 DDD to a 36G. Hmmmmmmm. Not quite sure how to do the math or is it the alphabets?
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Why do women want them to go away?

We love em!
  • Manda_H
    Manda_H Posts: 80
    Options
    Do a lot of upper exercises. I did a lot of shoveling and it shrunk my girls a LOT! this time I have been doing more walking etc and they aren't reshrinking. ( I had a baby in between times) I need to get shoveling more cause i'd love for them to reduce in half
  • Manda_H
    Manda_H Posts: 80
    Options
    On this topic, has anyone found a really good sports bra for us bigger up top girls for things like running? I wouldn't mind them staying larger as long as I can contain them! That much fat bouncing on your chest hurts and I would think over time would contribute to sagging, so I'm looking to keep them up and have them stay put while still being able to breathe!
    double up a sports bra
  • frycase
    frycase Posts: 43
    Options
    I think the topic's been pretty well canvassed (you might lose weight from your chest, but you might also be genetically predisposed towards large breasts). However, on an interesting related note, I read somewhere that you should get refitted every 10 pounds lost.

Also, while I understand that in general, boobs are awesome, the men posting on this board should probably note that they're less awesome when they're causing you back pain, making you spend a small fortune on "special size" underwear, and generally making life miserable.
  • zena04us
    zena04us Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I always wear 2 sports bras!
  • mackaTink
    mackaTink Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want mine to go. I was always quite big but they got bigger after having two kids. Now because I am also overweight my boobs look huge (34HH). I try to cover them up by wearing baggy clothes, which makes look even bigger. I used to be (or the boobs were) the laughing stock at the primary school and the hate for them never left me........................so I am praying that as the weight will go my boobs will go with it.

14096319.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I think the topic's been pretty well canvassed (you might lose weight from your chest, but you might also be genetically predisposed towards large breasts). However, on an interesting related note, I read somewhere that you should get refitted every 10 pounds lost.

Also, while I understand that in general, boobs are awesome, the men posting on this board should probably note that they're less awesome when they're causing you back pain, making you spend a small fortune on "special size" underwear, and generally making life miserable.

So true, I would like to be the first to introduce an idea. For all men who enjoy women with large breasts, we will glady take donations. A proper fitting bra, for anyone over a DD will start at the low end of $60. How much are you willing to give to enjoy the ta-ta's, and save our backs?
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Iam so jealous that many of you don't lose your boobs when you lose weight. Unfortunately I was endowed with just a B cup. I was so glad when I had my daughters because I always went up a cup. But everytime I lose weight my boobs diminish. It seems the more I lose the less my boobs are. Lucky for me my hubby is an *kitten* man.

Sigh
  • kellz330
    kellz330 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ha! Im so glad I'm not alone in wishing my giant boobs would shrink! I've always had tig ol bitties so I know they wont go down to c's or anything...but I'm hoping they shrink enough so I don't get muffin boob poppin out in my tight shirts.

To the person asked about sports bra's I know I have one that works awesome and it's Champion brand. I've also had a sports bra I've hated from them too tho so not sure how helpful that is... i really wished i would have bought two or at least checked the style name or something before it got too worn to read any labels cause it's such a good bra. Other bras I usually have to double bra it or sometimes even triple (ya i extremely hate boob bouncing when im trying to run)
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i've fluctuated between D and DD during my weight gain and loss(es).
    a lot of people say having a bigger chest makes them appear bigger, but with the right bra and support, i've found that my waist actually looks quite flattering.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    On this topic, has anyone found a really good sports bra for us bigger up top girls for things like running? I wouldn't mind them staying larger as long as I can contain them! That much fat bouncing on your chest hurts and I would think over time would contribute to sagging, so I'm looking to keep them up and have them stay put while still being able to breathe!

Shock Absorber and Freya work for me. I have heard good things about Enell. I am 36-38/G-H. You can order at Figleaves.com
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    With 25 lbs lost, I have gone from DD to C cup. It depends upon whether or not you have fat or tissue. Tissue will not go away but fat will.
  • Sianarella
    Options
    Mine didn't get smaller but the did get a bit more... perky I guess
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Sign me up.
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Seriously, it depends. I wondered for many years why I was the only female in my family that had large sized breasts. I nursed all 3 of my babies and it was very painful at times before the milk let down. Then one day upon review of my mammogram my ob/gyn said that everything looked good and there was no change to the fibrous masses. I was dumbfounded - no one had ever told me that my breasts were large due to fibroids! SO...when my husband asked will my breast get little once I start losing weight I could confidently assure him that they'd still be there when the belly was smaller. He's a happy husband!
    As for losing breast that are mostly fat, they will re-size once you stablize your weight - that is - quit losing.
    Good luck!
    :blushing:
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    When I lost weight over 5 years ago, my bust went no where! I am hoping this time they shrink a bit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!