Big Boobie Women

Options

Replies

• sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I think it depends partly on HOW you lose the weight; I exercise everyday and do a lot of kickboxing so mine have not gone away too much. I went from 302 pounds to a current 198 and my bra size went from a 46DDD to a 40DD; so not a huge difference in the cup area...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Please tell me that the boobs will go away with weight loss? These thangs make me look so much bigger. I want them to go away :sad:

Please give me some good news!

If your breasts are mostly fatty tissue, then yes. But if they're mostly mammary gland tissue, then no, they won't.

Mine are the same size no matter what I weigh, unfortunately.
  • lifeismoto
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!

HILARIOUS!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i wish they would go away, but they really dont, atleast, not for me. even when i was at my normal weight 60 pounds ago, i wore a 36ddd, now, after gaining 60 pounds, im a 38ddd, so, when i get back down to weight, im pretty sure ill still be lugging around trip d's... maybe one day i will get a reduction surgery...
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I just wanna say that boobs are AWESOME!!!! LOL
  • tams311
    tams311 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yoga will help them. My sister does yoga every day and she (unfortunately) has gone down two cup sizes. I'm not looking to decrease mine so I'm not doing yoga as much as she is.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    It is different for everyone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Depends where you gain weight. I put on only a little bit of fat up there so I only took off a little bit -- went from a 36D to a 34DD (heading towards a 32DD it seems right now) so I really didn't lose a ton of breast size and they actually look bigger now since my belly isn't competing with them out in front of me.

Look at your breasts and your band area and objectively judge how much of that appears to be fat (squishy jiggly fat). If there's a decent amount of it you can expect some shrinkage. If its pretty firm you won't lose much. Breast tissue (The glandular part) is a bit firmer than fat so you can kind of judge.
  • JJhoney
    JJhoney Posts: 29
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!
    hahahaha!
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose a little boob-age, lol! I've been busting out of my bras and I refuse to buy new (super expensive!) ones. Plus, let's just admit it, big boobs doesn't usually mean JUST big boobs. It means fat spillage over your bra by your armpits and back fat. Yuck!

And I don't know how much genetics play a role. Even when I was 115 pounds I was still rather well endowed, but they looked good cause there was no fat. But I am 2 cup sizes bigger than my mom, who is my height and has always weighed at least 20 pounds more than me.
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44 DDD to a 38DD
  • 4me2day
    4me2day Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I haven't reached my goal yet this time but last time I lost all the fat in my breasts...you could say I rolled them up and neatly tucked them into my smaller bra. My age may have something to do with the deflated-balloon situation:frown: :sad: :laugh: .
  • cndloowho
    Options
    On this topic, has anyone found a really good sports bra for us bigger up top girls for things like running? I wouldn't mind them staying larger as long as I can contain them! That much fat bouncing on your chest hurts and I would think over time would contribute to sagging, so I'm looking to keep them up and have them stay put while still being able to breathe!
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I like to think the reason I am at a plateau is that my boobs are carrying all the weight.:bigsmile: I mean I am sure they each weight a good deal....lol..... I lost 22 lbs so far and the only change has been from a 36 DD slightly overflowing the top when pushed up to a 34DD and I can't get them to overflow at all...they just fit the cup size right. I even was measured after 20 lbs lost at VS. to see if there was a change but no...
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes big Ta Ta's are not fun - I am a F cup and would love to be a full C cup but even before I gained weight I was a DD so I lose some just not enough .... my hubby doesn't want them to go away though so oh well can't win them all LOL
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My boobs haven't changed that much but that doesn't mean that yours won't! It all depends on the person. My cup size hasn't changed just the size around.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    20090704_153347_useless_thread-.jpg
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    Haven't scrolled through all 6 pages but I was an H up until a month ago and had a reduction. I think I'm about an F right now and although I would like to be smaller it's a HUGE improvement and running is so much easier. Please don't complain if you're a D... (that is not directed to the owner of this forum but in general)
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    The only thing that went down for me was the band size and I've lost almost 50 pounds. Went from like a 42 DD to a 34 DD. Its a ***** finding bras. QQ It just all depends on your body type. At least Fredricks has some of the best bras for a bigger cup with small band size.
  • misscupcakkeliz
    misscupcakkeliz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow that is great! How long did it take you to lose that weight. I'm currently 177 and my goal is 130lbs :)
  • mssweetjay
    Options
    Since I always been a bustie woman my answer would be yes some to make a little difference!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!