Big Boobie Women

Options

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    (un)fortunately they will..i miss mine, but i guess i can always save up to gat them back..or to at least not look like half deflated balloons :laugh: (not implants, a lift at least ):wink:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    After I lost weight I went from a DD to a DDD. I WANT MINE TO GO AWAY TOO!
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My straps are starting to slip off my shoulders so as long as I don't lose more than 2 cup sizes I'll be happy (I'm a 44dd)
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    Options
    unfortuantely when I had lost weight prior - my bra size never changed. I was HOPING it would as I have very bad back pain and permanent indents in my shoulders from my bra. But...everyone is different - so I hope it will happen for you. :)
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im with ya girl.. I hope my goes far away.. I wish I could donate them to a good cause..LOL I have double ff's and well they gotta go!!!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Totally depends on whether you are naturally busty or not... I am currently a UK 14 with a bust size of 34F-G but even when I was an 8-10 I was a 32E. I suffer from constant backache so I totally understand how they are driving you mad!

Good luck!
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    Totally unfair title with no pics. Boooooooooooooooo.
  • nic1m1
    nic1m1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I think it depends on the person.... i've lost 34lbs and i'm still a 34GG .... I WISH they'd go down a little..
    good luck!
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My band size went down after the first 30 lbs, from a 38 to a 36. In the last 18 lbs I have lost one cup size and another band size. I am thrilled because I think I looked silly with such a huge chest. I am much more comfortable now. So, just wait, they should start to shrink. After all, they are mostly fat. :)
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    My fiance has lost 65 lbs, and went from a 46DDD to a 40D.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44DD to a 36C!!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Lost nearly 20lbs and mine have stayed the same (32 FF) :sad: I'm only 5 3, I think they must weight a good 10/15lbs *shakes angry fist* shrink damn you!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I was an F, I have lost almost 50 pounds and they are now a DD. They shrink but not nearly as much as I had hoped.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Mine don't really change with weight loss...I'm a trip D now, and have been since I had my twins. I can say that I'm glad I lost them after my pregnancy, though because I had been all the way up to an H when I was pregnant. Before my pregnancy I was a DD.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Yup, I went from a D, sometimes DD to a C.. However they're more like deflated balloons now, as someone mentioned before lol. They need some suspenders lol
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm not a big boobie woman nor have I ever been, but every time I lose weight I lose my girls first. I've lost 16lbs since October 2011 and have went from a C cup to a B cup. So there you go lol.

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    It really is different for everyone. I have always been a full C. My boyfriends biggest concern with my weight loss is the booby issue, I showed him a picture at 140 and he was no longer worried. :smile: Also, it's a good thing to loose some boob when you loose weight if they are really large, if not it could result in back pain after the weight loss. My mother has always been 110 pounds with natural DD breasts. She had to have a reduction because of the back pain. She's thinking about another reduction because the full C she has is still causing her pain.
  • ashleet1028
    ashleet1028 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a very tight 42 DDD to a 36 DDD. I have lost 42 pounds and no cup sizes, i've just become smaller around. :cry: I was really hoping they would at least go down to a D. Maybe with the last 30 i will lose a cup size. I have hope. Lol
  • lnfields
    Options
    If you have small boobs in the first place..like me...will they get smaller? haha!! :(
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I must have fatty tata's because I have went from a D to a C (close to a B) and lost 6 inches in my chest. I'm sure some of that was back fat. Hubby actually said last night that the overall weight loss is awesome but wish my boobs hadn't gone. I agree, everyone is different... You'll have to weight (pun) and see.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!