Big Boobie Women

Options

Replies

• Brooks1011
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my son I was at my lowest weight ever. I delivered him at 156 lbs. and my girls had shrunk down to a 36C...But, as the weight came back they came back with it. 40DD Arrrrg. Never been a fan of them.
  • kmetcalf2011
    Options
    Before I gained weight I was a 36DD now I'm a 40H and oddly enough I don't want them to shrink when I lose the weight. My husband loves them lol But unfortunately I'm sure they will. Can't have everything! lol
  • cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    mine never go away i am currently a 34ddd and im only 5'2" and the only thing that ever goes down is my band size i wish i had just c thatd be nice buuut i doubt itll ever happen for me at least I hea some people say thats the first thing t go....not for me.....but i go with the theory that they make my stomach look smaller by comparison
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If you lose them have them find their way to my house please!! LoL You look great!
  • chodgi06
    chodgi06 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    when I was at my thinnest 123 lbs, I was a D, my heaviest 180 I was an F. Some women are just born with big tata's and no amount of weight loss will change that. I opted to have mine surgically reduced. I am now a wonderful C (would love a B but the Dr wouldn't go smaller for my frame) I was lucky insurance paid for mine and my scarring was very minimal. My ladies that do my mammogram didn't know until I told them:)

what did you have to provide to insurance to get them to pay for it? did they do it after you lost all the weight? i want a reduction eventually but am curious what i'll need to do to get insurance to pay for it. i'm currently a DDD, and even when at my ideal weight i'm still a DD / DDD, just a smaller band size...
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Mine did....D/DD to an A! :grumble:

They're fun sized
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have gone from 145 - 215 and anywhere in between for the last 7 yrs. My girls have remained at at a 42DD and that is right where I want them. I was an a cup until i started having kids...went to a large b small c ..and than boom..after kiddo #4 a DD. I have exercised and trained before and always tell the trainer that my boobs better not shrink...otherwise they were paying to fix em. lol.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am a 40D I am hoping they won't shrink but I have a feeling they probably will... I love having some boobs cause I like the curves.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Totally unfair title with no pics. Boooooooooooooooo.
    OMG you men are making my day!
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    LOL just as I was thinking my brother ty. opps the quote didn't work so this post looks stupid please disregard lol i don't know how to delete it
  • Mogan82
    Mogan82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine have not gotten smaller at all, and I have lost weight and recently weaned my daughter. I was a 32GG at 9 months pregnant, and I am a 32GG now 40lbs later. I am only 5'4 so my boobs are way too big. I am actually considering a reduction once I hit my goal weight. I wear a size 6 in jeans and I have to buy a size 14 in dresses and have it altered down to fit my boobs. NOT COOL!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    It depends on your body, to be honest. I was a DDD (E) pre-pregnancy, and went up to an I, but in the 18 days I've been tracking calories and working out, I've went back down to comfortably fitting into my old DDD bras, PLUS I'm still breastfeeding so they should go down even more down the road! It is awesome! I'd love to be a C again - haven't been a C since I was 12! :laugh:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person and how big you are! For me, hell yes to which I'm so happy. I started out in GOD KNOWS what size. After 40 lbs I went to a 38K, am down 87 and now wearing a 36ii but it's too big. I hate spending the $$ on new ones, so will limp along until it looks bad under clothes! I do remember that when I did other diets they didn't go down. I'm following a strict high protein/low carb diet and see a Dr. to measure the results. So far I've lost no muscle and all fat! Best of luck!
  • xxxaxlroseloverxxx
    Options
    i lost 3 stone a couple of years ago, my cup size stayed at an E but my back size went from a 38 to a 34.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    It seems like my boobs got bigger :\ I've lost 35 lbs so far, and I went up to a DD. I guess everyone's different? Or maybe my waist/stomach got smaller. I don't know, but I wish they got smaller. Gonna give myself a black eye from working out!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I am really tall so I am fortunate that they no longer LOOK enormous, but...

For me, they definitely didn't go away. I was a 44F when I started and, as of my most recent fitting, I am a 32G.
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    mine are first to go as well and first to pack on the weight as well. however, I find that bigger boobs make you look smaller, at least with my body type. When I got down to my lowest weight of 115 my boobs shrunk big time and gave me a weird body shape. now that I've gained some weight back, they're back as well and they make my hips look smaller even though I've put on a few pounds.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I"m only a C...so I hope mine don't get smaller...
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I've only lost in band size, not cup size...go figure :ohwell:
  • sgr121
    sgr121 Posts: 1
    Options
    Mine are leaving me but now, I think I'm going to need them lifted...Ugh.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!