Big Boobie Women

Options
BADGIRLstl
BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
Please tell me that the boobs will go away with weight loss? These thangs make me look so much bigger. I want them to go away :sad:

Please give me some good news!

Replies

• Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sadly...yes they will :(
  • ohpilot
    ohpilot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't at all. I went from 180 to 135 and all I did was switch sizes from a 38D to a 36DD. Sigh. Maybe the next 15lbs will make a difference...
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    They do, I was a DD at my biggest weight and now I'm a D. But before I had gained the weight I was a C, so overall I'm a cup size bigger.
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ive only began 2 weeks ago and mine are already disappearring. :( i want them to stay lol
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    ok, I agree they do make us look a bit larger, but look into your sweetie's eyes and if you can still say that you want then to go then there is an exercise you can do to decrease their size.
    Let me know if you want it I would be happy to share it with you :flowerforyou:
  • aamon17
    aamon17 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    It is different for everyone.
  • nattylou90natt
    nattylou90natt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need a good way to target that area, i would love to reduce a cup size at least! I do not like them this big lol
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    ok, I agree they do make us look a bit larger, but look into your sweetie's eyes and if you can still say that you want then to go then there is an exercise you can do to decrease their size.
    LMAO----
  • tigertown11
    Options
    I have had a reduction in the past and they made me lose weight before the surgery. I lost about 12 lbs and nothing out of my boobies!! Then the doctor told me that your breasts are made of glands and fat; so if you have a genetic background of big boobies, you will not see a decrease in them.
    Good luck! I hate mine. you are right, they make you look bigger.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't gone anywhere...I'm still carrying around 38DD
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    when I was at my thinnest 123 lbs, I was a D, my heaviest 180 I was an F. Some women are just born with big tata's and no amount of weight loss will change that. I opted to have mine surgically reduced. I am now a wonderful C (would love a B but the Dr wouldn't go smaller for my frame) I was lucky insurance paid for mine and my scarring was very minimal. My ladies that do my mammogram didn't know until I told them:)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Well I hear many saying that But mines only dropped down from 38DD to 38D... But not bothering me..Makes my waistline look smaller!! Me and My girls area package!!:laugh: :love:
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!

^^ This :laugh:
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think it really just depends on your body and what you are doing in your work out. Some people get smaller, some stay the same & some get a lil bigger. Anytime I have ever lost weight mine get a lil bigger so like I said I think it just depends on your body & what kind of work outs you are doing for your upper body.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Mine always disappear first (which isn't a good thing, considering that even at my heaviest (120) I'm an A cup), but whether or not yours go down significantly depends entirely on how much of your breas is made up of breast tissue versus adipose tissue (fat). Regardless, the adipose tissue and overall size will decrease a bit as you lose weight, but the breast tissue is there to stay.
  • caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone up a size! From a C to a D, back has shrunk, boobs haven't, making the difference bigger and therefore my cup size bigger lol
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Its genetics.

I've lost 21lbs (13 to go) and my bra size is still a 34E. And I'm only 5'1"!!

/sigh
  • amymac
    amymac Posts: 42
    Options
    I have never really noticed a size change. But as someone else mentioned, everyone is different. I like to think of it as "these are getting your attention and you aren't noticiing how big everything else is". :wink:
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options

I would love to know the exercise you are talking about!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!