Big Boobie Women

Options

Replies

• rainbowkitty79
    Options
    Sigh! I feel your pain! I'm still a DD!!!!
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    I have noticed with mine they go down in the number not the cup size, which would be the inches around I wear up to a tripple D depending on the bra but when I was slim I was DD so I guess if your ment to have big boobs you will still have big boobs just maybe a smaller number!
  • aamon17
    aamon17 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    UGGGHHH! This thread is EXACTLY why Congress should pass the SOPA and PIPA Acts into LAW! LOL! This is internet Piracy at it's worst!

Blasphemy, I tell ya! BLASPHEMY!!!!! ;-)
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Mine never did. I lost 70lbs and they never went anywhere. I went from a 46DDD to a 38DDD. I got a breast reduction. :happy:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    mine never go away i am currently a 34ddd and im only 5'2" and the only thing that ever goes down is my band size i wish i had just c thatd be nice buuut i doubt itll ever happen for me at least I hea some people say thats the first thing t go....not for me.....but i go with the theory that they make my stomach look smaller by comparison

As one of my friends always said. It doesn't matter how big your tummy is, as long as your boobs stick out more. :)

OP: maybe focusing on upper body exercises will help you a bit. If your shoulders are a bit bigger it will balance things out more.
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!

lol ... I agree I love my lady parts hehehe
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Totally unfair title with no pics. Boooooooooooooooo.

I agree
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    They do go down, but in proportion to how your body weight is distributed. If you've always been busty, then you will remain so..in proportion to the rest of your bod. If you lose weight it's all over, and boobs don't get bigger either (for the small-chested ladies-sorry!) If only there were some way to put the weight exactly where we wanted it to be..and in the proportions and sizes we'd like. But then I gues we wouldn't be here and life would be kinda boring! ;)
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!!!

I agree!!! :wink:
  • ajone86
    Options
    Pics...
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    It is different for everyone.
    this!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    After 116 lbs gone I went from a 40 C to a 34 A :grumble:
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    People lose them differently, so you should only worry about the weight loss. I had one ex-gf's turn to pancakes, wifey's stayed on. Thank God!
  • mandiemoos
    Options
    Unfortunately they are usually the first thing to go on me......gutted!
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't gone anywhere...I'm still carrying around 38DD

This is me!!!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue but with hair on my man-teets.

How gross was that?
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I got the big boobie gene in my family, i have a DD (well before i started not sure if they will dissapear I HOPE SO) but my sister on the other hand got nothing in the boobie catagory, my 10 yr old has more than shee does lol. I would love to be like a C cup. They get in they way and you have to buy bigger shirts just so they fit, and that in turn makes you look bigger than you are.
  • mochamofitandhealthy
    Options
    My understanding is that everyone is different. For example, my chest doesn't go down, but my legs are the first to go. I would love for my chest to shrink significantly. But it runs in my family, so I don't expect mine to go down as much as I would like.
  • caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    They won't necessarily go down, that depends on whether they're made up of fat tissue or breast tissue. There are plenty of people who need to lose weight but don't have fat sitting on their boobs, so it really depends on the make up of your boobs really. I was quite happy with the size of my boobs (a C cup) before and didn't want them to get smaller but they've actually gone up a size (to a D cup) like I mentioned before because there isn't that much fat in them it seems so I'm losing inches from my back faster than from my bust. At one point I was up to a DD, back down to D now. So they shrink but it's about proportion and that proportion could stay the same, so you'll be the same size or even go up a size or two.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!