Where are the Women that wanna lose 100lbs plus

Options
My name is Amanda ,,,I am from North Carolina...I am looking to add some friends that are obese like myself...so we can keep each other motivated and stick with our lifestyle change....so Please feel free to friend me.....

Replies

• EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ive just started here a few weeks ago and it helps to see that others are in the same boat as me. I started at 285 and I decided I needed to change my lifestyle. With motivation and support I can do it ...its just gonna be hard work.

Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • cydneycnoo
    cydneycnoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started this today! I've around 100lbs to lose. Trying to feel up beat, but it just seems like an impossible goal to reach. I'm from Scotland, cold weather just makes me crave cake !! :ohwell:
  • amandacolletti
    Options
    I am 350 and wanna get down to at least 250....where i use to be at before i gained all my wieght back.....yes we all need support...it is a long hard road...BUT WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • juwill33
    juwill33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    :happy: We can do this! One day at a time, and one pound at a time!
  • Danielle_2011
    Danielle_2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good evening,
    Im Danielle 21 years old from England UK. Im around 350lbs and Want to lose about 150lbs atleast.
    Feel free to add me x
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I started with 120 to lose. As of this am I have exactly 100 left :-) feel free to add me. Love to help keep you motivated!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also from NC! I started in May of last year with 142 lbs to lose, I have lost almost half of that. Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!!
  • JondaC
    JondaC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Right here. I am loving my journey so far with MFP!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost 43 pounds and i have another 68 to go so you can feel free to add me if you wish also !
  • Alex_on_the_Rocks
    Options
    I started on the 1st of the year at 291. My goal is to get down to 175. That's 116 lbs and I've lost 4. It's a long slow road, but we'll get there!
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Right here. Anyone feel free to add me. I have lost 5 so far.
  • Lynzee79
    Lynzee79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Girl I am with you!! Good luck!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Here I am!
  • juwill33
    juwill33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started on the 1st of the year at 291. My goal is to get down to 175. That's 116 lbs and I've lost 4. It's a long slow road, but we'll get there!

I am have the same goal and started with the same weight and have lost 3...We can do this!!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Me me me!
  • dancingjr
    Options
    Hey Amanda. I just joined today although I'm only looking to lose 80 pounds I'd love to have more friends for support. I'm also in North Carolina and it seems like the southern way of life tends to add to that hip line huh? Anyone feel free to add me. Just starting out so hoping for a postive outcome.
  • evavargas90
    Options
    HELLO THERE :) IK HOW IT FEELS.. I WEIGH 226LBS AND WANNA GO DOWN TO 170 AT LEAST TO WHERE I USED TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL I WASNT SO OVERWEIGHT BT I WAS TONED A LITTLE BIT I LET MYSELF GO OVER THESE ALMOST 5 YEARS. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AND TALK ABOUT OUR ADVENTURE TO FEELING GOOD :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • jhlvhorses
    jhlvhorses Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi Amanda- My name is Jennifer. I have been yo-yoing on weightloss. I need to lose weight! I need motivation!

Add me as a friend
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100 pounds which would bring me to 111, I started at 211 when I started dieting and am now at 202. People keep telling me 111 is too small, but I've been there before. Without all this extra baggage on me I am actually a really small person.
  • mzkia12
    mzkia12 Posts: 21
    Options
    I've been big all of my life and im ready to make a change!! I weigh 308 and im looking to get down to at least 175. I know this will be a bumpy ride. But im tired of being the fat one all the time!! So its time for a change.. Add me as a friend I will need all the advice nd push I can get