Where are the Women that wanna lose 100lbs plus

Options

Replies

• keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have a total of about 170 to lose, and am down 43 so far in a little over 3 months. Anyone feel free to add me! Support is always such a great motivator. Good luck to everyone!
  • dayylight
    Options
    Anyone can add me, although I actually just dropped under a 100 pounds to lose lol. 96 lbs left. :)
  • Eyezsoblue311
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100lbs. I'm told my ideal body weight is around 165....i'm far from that..LOL Add me :)
  • colleen_mairead
    colleen_mairead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm right here :D
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I just joined a month ago. After moping on the couch for two years, gaining back the 80 lbs it took 4 years to lose, I decided to give myself a nice Christmas present, so I joined a gym and hired a personal trainer. It is hands-down the best gift I could ever have given myself. I've been in the gym almost every day since I joined, working out with my trainer twice a week. I have 150 lbs to lose.

So far I'm loving this site. It pushes me to work hard, even when I don't want to. I know I'm going to log my food and my workouts and so this site holds me accountable, and I'm motivated by the friends I've already made here.

Add me if you like. It's definitely a team effort!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I have about 105lbs left to lose! (:
    Good luck to you all! (:
  • thumper14p
    Options
    I love knowing I am not alone in the 100 lbs plus weight loss journey. :smile:
  • ErinNichole76
    ErinNichole76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This is Going to Happen! It took a long time to get to 270 lbs (as of Jan 1, 2012). And its going to take a long time to drop the 100-130 lbs I want to lose. Fridays are my weigh in mornings. I can't wait to see what the scale says this week. I feel so much better than I did just a few weeks ago. Now if only all the other BS would stop trying to get me off track.
  • iamnotashley
    iamnotashley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ahh, I have to lose way over 100 :) I'm probably in the upper 300's right now, and I want to get down to around 140-160 as I am told the perfect size for my height (5'9") is around that!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I could not keep from popping in to this Thread to say Hi to all the new MFP people, and to say that losing 100+ pounds is completely do-able. With a lot of commitment and the support of MFP Pals I have lost the weight and kept it off for 15 months so far.
    :drinker: You can do it, too!!
  • amjolst
    amjolst Posts: 22
    Options
    Right here!

My name is Amy. I first joined mfp in July of 2010. I lost 76 pounds, then regained 40 by getting back into the same old habits. I started over in mid-January, and want to lose at least 144 pounds.... which would bring me down to 199.

Please feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    i'm danielle from southern california.i'm looking to lose 100lbs plus. i was really active in some groups but i got busy feel free to add me.
  • TheNakedHouseWife
    Options
    I'm Holly.

I'm around 330 pounds; you can add me! I wanna get to at least 230!
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I currently have over 100 pounds to lose. anyone feel free to add me!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Right here!
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    anyone who wants to add me can feel free to :) i just started this site and am not quite sure how to add people yet.. i definitely want to lose at least 100.. probably closer to 2... :/
  • lindydc
    lindydc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'm in the same boat! I have 130-150 to lose.

Also, anyone know how to subscribe to this thread? Does that even exist here? I'm still new to this site but so far like what I see!

Good luck to everyone!!!
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have 207.2 pounds to go to my goal!
    Yep. I'm a big woman! But I'm making progress. WE can do this. We WILL do this!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here.

I'm CeCe former New yorker, currently living in New Jersey.

I've set my goal at 80 to be realistic. Would I like to lose 100-115? sure. But I need to set a goal that doesn't seem so far from reach.

My husband wants to lose about 40 lbs. ugh he's so thin :\
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    right here! my goal is to lose around 110-120lbs.