Where are the Women that wanna lose 100lbs plus

Options

Replies

• insights2
    insights2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    We are here! I want to lose exactly 100 pounds. Check out the Groups too. I found some really supportive women on those boards. Send a friend request if you'd like!
  • lonestarlada
    lonestarlada Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I could not keep from popping in to this Thread to say Hi to all the new MFP people, and to say that losing 100+ pounds is completely do-able. With a lot of commitment and the support of MFP Pals I have lost the weight and kept it off for 15 months so far.
    :drinker: You can do it, too!!

Thanks for sharing that bit of inspiration. Heaven knows, I need it! How wonderful that you've also kept it off that long! It's so nice to know that it CAN be done....
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I am also from NC and 34 y/o. Starting weight 326, current weight 313, goal weight 199.

Gonna send you a friend request :-) Welcome to MFP!
  • nettedorman
    nettedorman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30 so far and need to loose 100 more. Let's get this party started!
  • sgm73
    sgm73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    <<<< right here! Add me!
  • Serenavictoria
    Serenavictoria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    New here. Well I've had the app forever I just started it recently again, and never used the message board. Anyway, please add me.I need all the support I can get.

I should lose 100 but 80 would be great. I have some health issues that need done clearing up so my lifestyle has to change. I want to be able to run around with my child, as well.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I started at almost 400 lbs and I'm down to 296-300 depending on the day. Still got 100+ more to go so feel free to add me =]
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Keavy in NC - I've got over 100 to lose and need all the motivation and accountability I can get lol! Feel free to add me!
  • marymichael305
    marymichael305 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Mary, i started four days ago with a goal of losing 150lbs. My mom told me about this site so i tried it and have already lost five pounds! I have struggled my whole life with weight, so much so that i quit trying and just ignored it, now my health has made me face my weight and all the problems that come with it.
    I think its great to have anyone that can encourage you when you need it, and I will do the same, feel free to add me!
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hey im brittany.i have a goal of 170lbs to lose!! i have lost 4.8 already and going all the way with this. I WILL BE HEALTHY AND LOVE MY BODY!!! :) feel free to add me :)
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Glenda. I live in NC as well. My starting weight was 330, my current weight is 315, and my goal weight is 150. I have 165 pounds more to go. My first goal is getting under 300 by April. Feel free to add me!
  • dingers8705
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jessica from Michigan. I started my diet on Dec 1st, 2011. I went for a routine visit with my doctor when I tipped the scale at 338. That's when he put me on a diet and I haven't looked back. I've lost 33lbs so far and have set my goal weight of 166lbs. A total weight loss of 172lbs!! I'm always on here looking for inspirational and motivated people. So if you think we can help each other feel free to add me! We can get this weight off together!!
  • JJCanty
    JJCanty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Jackie. I am from Long Island, NY. I would like to lose about 115 lbs give or take a couple of pounds depending on how I look. I feel the loss of inches and how I look in my clothes will be the deciding factor. Please feel free to add me as well. Good luck to all.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Roni and I've got still got 92.5 more to lose (roughly since I'll probably adjust the goal once I get closer based on how I feel). I started on nov 4th and am down 32.5 so far. I'm 5'10" so have a goal of about 175ish....but will be happy once I'm below the 200lb mark! Feel free to add me =)
  • tsuki_ryuu
    tsuki_ryuu Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I know I have at least a hundred pounds to lose. But I have no idea how much I've lost in weight so far because I have no scale.:tongue: So I measure myself instead. I've lost a few inches since doing this but I still have a long way to go!

:drinker: Good luck~! You can do it!!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    bump
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) I weigh 370 lbs and I need to lose over 200 lbs to be at a healthy BMI. So I am at the beginning of a looooooong journey. Let's do this!
  • Ritagettinfit
    Ritagettinfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have started out with needing to loose 99 pounds according to height. I don't want to be that thin though. My goal is to loose 75 pounds. I am 7 pounds down and have more to go. I also measure myself because I really just want to fit in a size 12 or 13 pants again. So far I have lost 4 inches. Hope you keep it up...
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    Hi! My name is Katie and I am wanting to lose 100 pounds myself. I started at 257 and want to get down to 157. Currently I have lost 15 pounds so now I am at 242. What is SO frustrating to me though is that I have.......from the holidays til now..........gone up and down the same 3 pounds and I just want to reach the 20 pound mark SOOOOOOOO bad. In fact, I want to be past that as I have been told by my trainer and others that for as hard as I work out and as much as I do, I should be down a lot more than what I am now. Today I just got back up from 239......UUUUGGGHHHH!!

Problem for me is not motivation but I can certainly help you out in that area if you need someone to motivate you to exercise. My problem is solely based on food. Its hard!! Its not a problem with candy or eating stuff like that.......I have stayed away from sweets since I stopped drinking pop altogether........there are still times when I just crave chocolate which, unfortunately, has been recently but usually the stuff doesn't hold anything for me anymore. The other stuff I eat.......well, recently..........hasn't been too too bad, but just something I am doing that I need to stop doing or change and I don't know what it is. My trainer is putting me in nutrition meetings for a while til I get things straightened out and hopefully it will work. I just thought that this site will help me stay focused to writing down what I eat and my exercise too because its hard to stay motivated to do that because I am not used to putting down on paper or online what I eat every time I eat. That way I can make myself look at what I am doing to my own body. Without it I have no hope to getting these three pounds to split and for more to vacate the premises......ha ha!!

One thing I want you to remember...........you are smart, beautiful (Im sure as all women are in their own way........the only picture I see of you is your profile pic and you are very pretty), and you can do it. I applaud you for going after such a challenge. Its a big one and its one that you can accomplish if you just stay focused!! To be honest, the thing that has really helped me out was getting in my water every day and writing a blog about things that I learned and how to help myself. That way, if I ever became unmotivated as I have done in the past and know I am able to fall to the wayside, I can go back and look at the progress I made and glean from my own motivational techniques. You might try the same......
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm not losing 100, I'm losing 99, so I hope you'll still have me ;-) My goal is 145 from 244, healthy weight for my height! And also my high school weight. I'm down 7.5 so far!! Good luck to everyone! If we stick together we can do this!!