Where are the Women that wanna lose 100lbs plus

Options

Replies

• EmilyLStuart
    Options
    I want to lose a total of 100....only 23 more to go!

13800327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • IndiMomma
    Options
    I'm in!
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I started this jorney a year ago at 251lbs almost 90lbs to lose and I'm already at 229 lbs .... we can do this!

Feel free to add me!
  • degausser234
    degausser234 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda!
    I've just (re)started my journey. I'm currently 240 and looking to be around 140-160. I'd be more than happy to help support you! Best of luck!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i have 62 pounds to lose its not around 100 + but if anyone wants to add me go right ahead!!!
  • fish119
    fish119 Posts: 67
    Options
    when i first started trying to eat healthier and lose weight I had approx. 100 pounds to lose. I have lost nearly 50 at this point so I still have 50 to go!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want I need to lose 111lbs still. I love to motivate others. Anyone can add me
  • davinahilary
    davinahilary Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Request sent :) let's get through this together! And if anyone else is up to it, feel free to add me as well. The more support we have the more we can achieve!
  • juju426
    Options
    You can add me too! I have a little over 100lbs to loose. I just started 2 weeks ago.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest, I was 370 pounds. I have lost 75 pounds and have 105 to go. You have to break it up to get through it. If you go through this thinking I have 100 pounds to lose, you will get overwhelmed. Take it 10 pounds at a time. It's much easier to stay positive that way!
  • Alinabearsmom
    Options
    Hello.. I am totally new to all this .. just started MFP yesterday.. I am looking to lose 100lbs.. but my first goal is to lose 40lbs! HOPING by April 15th.. but June is my ideal month to lose 40 lbs.. then my next goal will be 20 lbs.. so on and so on !! I really feel that this year, it will happen.. New Year.. New Me.. New Us!!! Good Luck!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just started this journey 3 weeks ago at 236. My goal is to loose 100 pounds! I am from NC as well. Sad thing is that I did this weight loss adventure 4 years ago and then lost track once I reached my goal and gained it all back plus a few extra pounds. So here I am again but this time I am dead serious!

13968557.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mommybambi
    mommybambi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was about to post something about wanting to lose 100 and being a woman and then saw your post. Count me in. I was at 264 and goal is 160. My goal might change once I get there but I didn't want to say 130 as that sounds too foreign to me since I've never weighed anywhere near that in my life.
  • yodapooper
    Options
    I've just joined today. I've tried weight watchers and it's a good program but I've never kept the weight off for even a year so I'm hoping to get motivated here. Not really sure if I can get this started but I'm going to try. My weight just keeps climbing up each year and since retiring last year I've become a couch potato! I could use a little push, I suppose.:bigsmile:
  • yodapooper
    Options
    Hey Amanda, I'm from Florida and I just joined today. I've always had a weight problem it seems. I'm short so that doesn't help much, 5' 2 1/2" Not quite 5 '3" LOL. I weighed in at 227.1 this morning and if I could just get back down to say 160 I believe I would be one happy camper. To tell you the truth, I don't know if I can leave the sweets alone........that's one of my biggest hang ups...well that and getting up off my butt! So, I'll help you any way I can if you like. Oh, forgot, my name is Sharon,btw.
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 242 and am on my way down. In an ideal world I want to loose over 100lbs but Im hoping that I'll maybe be satisfied at about 80. We will see. Theres a LONG way for me to go yet

Add me x
  • 1Nifty50
    Options
    I'm Linda, I started at 324.4 and have lost 16 lbs, need to get to 150 if possible. Have a long way to go!
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TrApPeDnFaT
    Options
    Hi I would like to be your friend I started at 396.4 and am down to 304.. Love meeting new people and having support and being supportive... Add me please :D
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 to lose, I'm active and my diary is open, in Scotland so add me if you want to :D