Anybody else have trouble eating breakfast in the morning?

Options
124»

Replies

• dear_prudence
    dear_prudence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Usually when I wake up the only thing I can manage to down is a cup of coffee with almond milk and stevia.
    I've always had a sensitive stomach in the morning since I was little so I'm pretty conditioned to go without breakfast, however my body seems to want to make up for it especially late at night >.<

Does anyone have light and healthy (vegetarian/vegan) breakfast ideas??

Thaaaanks :)

By the day, feel free to add.

I never have breakfast problems! Natural yogurt with honey and mixed berries and cinnamon toast is my favourite, although I tend to have a coffee first and eat about 20 mins later :smile:
  • Leah_Vaughn
    Leah_Vaughn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a medicine that i take that won't let me eat dairy within 2 hours of taking it. This makes it fairly difficult since i love oatmeal with milk, grilled cheese, cereal with milk, etc. I can't even have cream cheese on my bagel or any grape salad.
    it makes it hard to eat breakfast

15539205.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I've tried everything, and the only thing that has worked so far, and is working great is green smoothies.

I take my food processor and throw in frozen fruit, spinach, or another dark leafy green, and enough water to process. I turn it on, feed the dogs, and by the time I'm done with making their breakfast, mine is ready to go :). Pour it into a cup or a travel mug and off I go. It means I'm getting veggies, fruit and vitamins right away. It sets me up to eat a healthy lunch too.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I have a small bowl of porridge with a teaspoon of blackcurrant jam and a cup of tea. I was never a breakfast person ever but I force it into me and it keeps me full for ages

x
  • reneesigmon1
    Options
    I think that Cream cheese is awesome. I uses to only eat the regular philadelphia cream cheese, until one day I found weight watchers cream cheese, and it is just as good. I only got it cause it was on sale. But turned out to be good. IT goes great on bagels.