How do you drink your coffee?

Options
12346»

Replies

• NavyIT85
    NavyIT85 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like mine black but my taste for that didn't come over night. I used to put creamer in it and then I got lazy to add the creamer so I would drink it black. After drinking so many cups this way I now love it black and would never go back.

I to have gone black and never gone back... with coffee... I am equal opprtunity with most foods though...
  • pkdreilly
    Options
    Little bit of cold water first, instant coffee, 2 sweeteners then hot water......i drink it black........i can drink anything between 1 and 8 cups a day. Only 8 when i go to my best mates house and we stay in....drinking coffee funnily enough lol!!
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    With chocolate protein powder!!! :D it is mighty tasty. I use Trader Joe's whey protein powder, as it dissolves pretty easily. Yummy and way better for you than a mocha!
  • carrieann1967
    carrieann1967 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    As long as you include the calories in your coffee within your daily allowance I shouldn't think there is a problem.
  • circulatory
    circulatory Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I used to work in a coffee shop during university, and would drink several cups of coffee a day every day (soooo not healthy), so I've converted myself to green tea. Might have one cup of coffee a week (with one milk and one raw sugar or honey).

If you're wanting more coffee in the day, maybe try drinking teas instead?
  • debilyn574
    debilyn574 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love coffee with half and half and lots of sugar, but I've managed to cut back to only 1 regular sugar and skim milk and i actually enjoy it. It's very encouraging to see all these people who managed to change their tastes to only like black coffee.... I'm trying!
  • vwilliv2
    Options
    i DRINK 1 CUP WITH 2 SPLINDLE, HALF AND HALF 2TSP.
  • WTJoyce
    WTJoyce Posts: 86
    Options
    With half and half, and yes, I count the calories. The only time I drank it black was when cream wasn't available; at one point I used to put heavy cream in it, say 25 years ago.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    for now with 2 scoops whey protein and a packet of stevia :flowerforyou:
    After a few weeks I will go back to my beautiful wonderful 1.5 cups whole milk, 1 tsp bru coffee powder, 1 tbs coffee mate chocolate mocha non dairy creamer, 1 packet stevia :happy:
  • dottedone
    Options
    Iced coffee with one splenda and lots of skim milk. However, it is my only coffee of the day. On the good side, it wakes me up. On the bad side, I'm thirsty and going to the bathroom an hour or so later. I don't think it is one of my better habits. :smile:
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Ummmmmmmmmmmm.......Oraly????

The caffeine hits your bloodstream much more quickly if you take it as an enema. But so messy!

But i like my coffee piping hot!! OUCH!!!!