Dating question for GUYS

Options
12346»

Replies

• kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    In in my late 30's and was so tempted ot do this today
    I saw someone at work....so didnt feel it was right to go up and start conversation.....but walked away chicken..LOL
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    So we hung out for a couple of months until I found out his wife (who he was "separated" from and lived in a different state) actually does live at home and he talks to a third person too. Gotta love my luck...

JERK
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    So we hung out for a couple of months until I found out his wife (who he was "separated" from and lived in a different state) actually does live at home and he talks to a third person too. Gotta love my luck...

I guess you two never went back to "his" place right? Man that sucks. Dude needs to take care of his own business before starting in on someone else's.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

I guess you two never went back to "his" place right? Man that sucks. Dude needs to take care of his own business before starting in on someone else's.

He conveniently lived 1.5 hrs away.
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Like a second-grader

4b91b75de1b67.jpg

This is great :laugh: I'll be sure to use this whenever asking a guy out!