What nice thing did someone say to you today?

Options
1235»

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Nothing that has to do with my body, but my boyfriend's mom talked about how she would like him to get confirmed at the church if we get married. Glad mama approves! :D
  • Sabineslims
    Options
    My hubs told me I was beautiful in the middle of when I was speaking. It was nice that he just had to get that out :) Especially since we are in different countries ( we were on Skype). It's nice to know he can still put the charm on & know he isn't going to be getting any! ha :)
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I re-posted a post on facebook about how there's no name for anyone who's lost a child and when re-posted it a person I don't talk to very much surprised me with this beautiful response =)

Tom - I'm so sorry to hear that. You have to be an extremely strong individual as well as couple to have had to endure a awful circumstance like that.

I thought that was pretty awesome of him!
  • FitSix
    FitSix Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My husband of seven years said, "thanks for marrying me." He tells me this every day.
  • FitSix
    FitSix Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I smiled so wide I could fit a whopper in my mouth.
    [/quote]

Great line! That's hysterical!!!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Not today but yesterday my co-worker normally says to me how thin I am getting. However I have been lifting like a demon the last 3 months and yesterday he said "You are looking very fit" at which I laughed and said "You mean thin?" and he said "No- fit as in you are getting muscles and toning up versus thin"