Black Team Challenge Week 12

Options

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    OK, got in my last chance workout.. 30-Day shred.. still Level 1, but I don't whine as much - must be almost ready for Level 2..

Get those butts moving all...

janiebeth
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    OMG - Spyguy!! That's the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time!! :laugh:

I popped over here from the blue team to see if there was any talk on how long this challenge was running. Anyone know?? You are all doing so well! I love the support & talk that you all seem to have! What a crazy/fun/supportive group you are!! :wink: Keep it up!!

This challenge is never going to be over...we AIN'T breakin up, ya'll hear??

Lynnie
    who is holding everyone hostage to the black team.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey kids...happy Tuesday night!

I have to confess that I haven't exercised since Saturday because of the grossness/cold/allergy crap going on, but I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things tomorrow. Still get wiped out really easily, but easing into it is better than doing nothing. Needless to say, c25k has been put on hold. I hope I can pick up on week 3 next week, really don't want to go back a week.

Andrew- Try some gangsta rap next time. No one should even THINK about messing with you then.

Janie- Way to go on the Shred! I did it once and was traumatized :laugh:

Marla- Nothing wrong with being chatty, that's what we do best on this team!

Sandy- Welcome aboard!

Jeannie- I can picture you getting your workouts in anywhere; talk about making the best use of your time!

Bobbi, Janie, Lori, Sara, Amanda, Amelia, Nicky and and anyone I missed...HELLO!

I'm off to enjoy some Family Guy reruns since BL isn't on...hasta!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    so, so far I have done 30 day shred, 30 minutes of free step on the Wii with 2 full phone books underneath. no treadmill cause BL came on late. I plan on the free run as well lets hope I get to it!

Hope all are well.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    is it just me, or is the voice over guy on BL super annoying
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    is it just me, or is the voice over guy on BL super annoying

LOL
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Who has next week's challenge? I'm curious. Okay and maybe a little impatient. :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    someone asked for it but I can't remember! Sorry I couldn't help out more!:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening black team:

How was everyone's last chance work out? I hit played on the elliptical tonight...giving my shins a break from the running. I played around with the resistance alot and really pushed myself hard tonight being the last chance work out and all. Calorie burn for tonight's last chance work out was 1400. And I AM tired. BL was cool Tara is apparently a machine. As far as the black team as a group....When Kristen was standing on the scale tonight she said something that really hit home for me.... "It's sad that there are so many people out there living in their prison of a body... They need to know that with the right motivation and "THE RIGHT PEOPLE" anything is possible." Amen to that black team. I feeled blessed every day that I found "THE RIGHT PEOPLE". and I truley do feel like anything is possible.

Good luck with your weight ins tommorow!

Cheers :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    someone asked for it but I can't remember! Sorry I couldn't help out more!:laugh: :bigsmile:

If no one has it, I'll take a whirl....I have something in mind....nothing that involves ab work, tho...fear not!

If not this week, then next....let me know!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hello black team, I have been hiding because I have not had a good week food wise or exercise wise. I almost asked to be taken off of this team because I hate letting you all down. I have been drinking Coke again and eating junk and stress is killing me. I NEED all of you though, you help me through so much. I know the scale will be up tomorrow, I haven't been on it and I am scared. Just wanted to let you know I am still alive and wishing I could crawl under a rock and die!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hello black team, I have been hiding because I have not had a good week food wise or exercise wise. I almost asked to be taken off of this team because I hate letting you all down. I have been drinking Coke again and eating junk and stress is killing me. I NEED all of you though, you help me through so much. I know the scale will be up tomorrow, I haven't been on it and I am scared. Just wanted to let you know I am still alive and wishing I could crawl under a rock and die!

Amanda, shake it off sweetheart! You are not letting us down, everyone has a bad week. We :heart: you and know you are going to be fine next week. Get back to good, my friend, and don't leave us. We need you too!!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Oh, honey don't feel like that. We all have bad weeks, but that is why we have each other to lean on. Start today, get back on track and take care of yourself, and most importantly...ask for help when you need it.

:heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    istockphoto_2452102-bad-scale.jpg

This is me this morning. I'm pretending it didn't happen. I SAW my goal weight! WHY AM I STILL GOING UP!?!?!? I'm not doing anything different! ARGH! :explode:

Okay, rant over.

Beth - I agree. I wanna smack him. :laugh:

Andrew - I love your revelations. Hope you didn't attract any unwanted attention tonight. I think Shuntae is right. Gangsta rap should keep them all away. LOL

Amanda - Don't hide! You aren't letting us down! I'd tell you what my scale said this morning, but I'd be kicked off the team & then hauled away to the funny farm & I did the RIGHT stuff. No one is a let down on this team, I promise. *hugs*

Nicky - Glad the concert went well even though you scared people with your music throwing ! :laugh:

Lynnie - I saw on the other thread how well your first day went! I hope that it is continuing to go well & I'm sure you are dazzling them with your awesomeness. :bigsmile:

Sam - Fantastic last chance workout! I hope you got your run in! You can borrow my scale image if it makes you feel better. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    how about these.

TargetWeightScale.jpg
    jokes-Scales.jpg
    Weight_-cartoon_scale.gif

Everyone must be having a bad weigh in because I haven't gotten one PM yet. I know my scale didn't move. I think we have become a P-Word as a team. I hope not and I hope this doesn't last.

Hope to hear from my peeps soon!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    SAM!!! P word or not you have some awesome guns there girl!! woo hoo for muscles!! i love my musk culs!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    well it looks like a long night on the treadmill for me after BL. I am once again back at 179. I tried to do the calorie thing with out the cardio thing but I think my body needs the cardio.:noway: :grumble:

I haven't been sleeping well and have had migraines for about 2 weeks now. I don't know if it's bc I'm getting allergies or if something is wrong with my head. Pollen has been pretty bad here but the head thing is all I have. IDK!!

Sam, maybe we are allergic to losing weight? I think Marla has allergies too!!:laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options

Didn't you hear Lynnie say she's holding the black team hostage? You ain't going nowhere!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Everyone must be having a bad weigh in because I haven't gotten one PM yet. I know my scale didn't move. I think we have become a P-Word as a team. I hope not and I hope this doesn't last.

Hope to hear from my peeps soon!

When females live together their TOM often get in sync. I think we've been spending so much time together that we're all p-wording together. :noway: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Amanda-- shake it off dear! Back on track starting today-- you can do it.

Good morning everyone-- behind the 8 ball this morning due to some Internet issues-- need to head right to work-- I'll be checking in later. Let me know, Miss Sam, if you please, who has the challenge--

:heart: to all!!!!