10,000 a day what do you say

Options
124»

Replies

• NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    you can log your exercise by clicking on the exercise button right next to where you enter your food. You can choose cardio or strength. There are some generic numbers they have already in the system or you can use a heart rate monitor and be more specific and put in the numbers yourself. At the bottom you can make notes on what you did like the 10,000 steps if you click on edit note and then save note.

Fantastic dancingj2 for reaching your goal weight. That is what I am dreaming about since I have never been there. 20 more pounds to normal weight but I want to go further so I can play with about 10 -15 pounds and never be overweight again.
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Ok, Drum Roll

I started mfp 25 days ago so a little over 3 weeks I have been at it and 2 weeks I have been at this walking thing.

My starting weight was probably a little more that 165 (I had a big Christmas lunch and chose not to weigh myself after) I was 165 before the lunch. Now I am on the border between 160 and 159.5 (this is killing me). The scale goes back and forth. I will not count being into the 150's till the scale says it definitively. My goal for February is to lose 8 lbs if my body agrees with me.

my hips were 41
    now they are 34

my waiste was 31
    now it is 28

My right thigh is bigger than my left oddly enough. my left leg is 23 inches and my right leg is 24. My left leg was 24 about a week ago and my right was close to 25.

So, overall great progress. I was complaining that the scale wasn't moving but now that I am reflecting, it is moving in a very positive slow and steady way. So , anyone up for continuing? I am also doing a burning 1000 calories a day challenge for a week. Hope you guys want to join me there. I am continuing walking for sure since I absolutely loooove it.

great job! it's wonderful you are getting such positive results! :)
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    thanks for the support everyone. It is nice to do this with others. I continued my 10,000 today in a 2 hour 45 minute walk burning over 1000 calories. For fear of falling if I decide to bike, I will continue walking till it is safe. The ocean is frozen here so that tells you how cold it is.
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    This week has been so crazy; we had month end at work, then I had some personal things to take care of and I've not gotten on the Wii at all to do my 10,000 steps :( I know I've walked 10,000 in my normal daily activities, but I was aiming to do the 10,000 on the Wii to add to it.
    I lost 1.5 pounds this week, so I must be doing something right though.
    Glad to hear everyone else is hanging in there!
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    Fantastic, must feel good to get results!!! Keep it up.