5 months, 100 pounds. How I am an achieving my goals.

Options

Replies

• Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    This just reminds us all of why we are here. THANK YOU for sharing this. You are amazing.
  • zigzag13
    zigzag13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Thanks for all the helpful information!!! :smile:
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great information, thanks for sharing! You are doing an amazing job! Congratulations!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    If anyone ever has any questions, feel free to PM me. I will try to answer them or get you an answer. I spend a lot of time on some other body building sites as well and have made some knowledgeable friends that I can lean on if I don't have an answer for you!

"Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat." – Ann Landers
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Thanks for all the info!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Your story and pictures are very inspirational...thanks so much for sharing. You look amazing...keep up the good work. And you're right...2012 is our year, and WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I should add pant sizes (not a big deal for men usually).

Started a size 50.

Today I put on a pair of 40/34's to go to work and they aren't tight!

If I can do it, everyone can do it. Just have to dig down and find a small small piece of motivation for yourself and help it grow. A week to ten days working out and you'll wonder how come you never loved it before!
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I've always wondering what sort of schedule you were doing, thanks for sharing. I'm just now starting to add in lifting to my schedule but was a bit clueless how much and how often. This really helps to give me an idea, thanks.
    And again, congrats on your awesome journey. You really are an inspiration.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I've always wondering what sort of schedule you were doing, thanks for sharing. I'm just now starting to add in lifting to my schedule but was a bit clueless how much and how often. This really helps to give me an idea, thanks.
    And again, congrats on your awesome journey. You really are an inspiration.

Any time, If you have any questions you know to ask :-) You've been doing awesome!
  • aimstein
    Options
    You are amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to tell us how you achieved such amazing results. You look wonderful!!
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
  • stacyann1001
    stacyann1001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!!!!!! Truly an inspiration!!!! Keep up the good work and I wish you the best in your healthy life journey :)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are rockin it! Thanks for sharing, it's very motivating!!! I like to see what others are doing.
  • aimstein
    Options
    “Too many people confine their exercise to jumping to conclusions, running up bills, stretching the truth, bending over backwards, lying down on the job, sidestepping responsibility and pushing their luck.” ~Anonymous

GET OUT THERE AND MOVE IT PEOPLE! 2012 is OUR YEAR!

Love this!!
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Good work man!
    And some great advice.
    Keep rockin it out!
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! And THANK YOU for sharing your knowledge with us!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You Look wonderful! Thank-you so much for sharing such detailed information! I know now I need to up my game--lots more protein and less carbs, even more water and add in some weight training and not just all cardio! Well Done!!
  • angie3005
    angie3005 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks for sharing......I'm just starting this so its great to see so much inspiration!! well done!!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    WTG! Great dedication... Hopefully, you can stay focused for the last 60lbs and keep it off!

The 60lbs is just the start, once I hit that I plan to mold my body into something. Not sure what yet. This isn't a train you can get off I plan on living my life with my new found love. Moving heavy things around in the gym. You are looking good as well. Keep on rocking it!

Mold it into a motorcycle or a boombox and then you can be a transformer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!